For Sale SC 300 Swing Caddie Launch Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeding Green
Reaction score
Selling my Voice Caddie Swing Caddie SC300. Awesome unit but right now I need cash more than I need the launch monitor so unfortunately it has to go. Comes with all original accessories, instructions, and boxes. I’ll also include a hard carry case that I purchased separately as well as an additional battery pack that I purchased separately. Nothing worse than getting to the range, pulling out the launch monitor and having its battery be dead. That’s why I bought an extra 10000 mAh battery pack so that would never happen.

In the past year or so I’ve tried the FlightScope Mevo, SC100, SC200, and ES14 and the SC300 has been by far the most reliable of them all. Catches the most shots and numbers are very close to what I see on the GC Quad at the simulator.

Message with any questions.

$400 shipped and insured via Priority Mail.

5766ee004cb85b671ab222b3ed57c286.jpg

1bf1d388d103241505af60d029ff25fa.jpg

Awesome deal and nice case! If I did not already have the SC300, I would be all over this.

Awesome deal and nice case! If I did not already have the SC300, I would be all over this.

Thanks, it is really a great launch monitor and the app is really easy to use. I wish I didn’t have to sell it but at this point I do have to sell it.

Sold! Lock it up. SC300 headed to Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back