SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Great info over here. Read maybe only half of all the comments but I am loving it. I actually had never heard of Scorgolf over here in the Netherlands until two weeks ago.
Googled a lot, did the Scorfit 20 times and decided to treat myself with a 47, 51 and 55. Didn't want to change my PW because I am happy with it (Taylormade RBZ 2).

I have an old Cleveland 60 wedge that I don't use much, so I didn't order the 59 (yet). I ordered them at Approachgolf. They seem to import these wedges over here. Spoke to a nice guy, ordered the wedges with the 30 day guarantee.

I have to say I was a little disappointed with the delivery. It was delivered fast, but didn't came in a proper box, there were no scorecards, caps, pitchforks or covers. Nothing. Since I don't need any of these I don't mind, but it didn't feel like the present I expected. Then again I only expected that because I had seen some beautiful pictures on this forum.

I went to the driving range three days later, since I had very little time before that. Hit the 55 two times full and I was blown away. Then I hit about 60 balls that were hideous. I mean, like the first time I ever hit a golf club. I know that I wasn't swinging well since I had done some hard physical labor that day, but still it was soooooo bad. Went to the pitching facility. Some good shots, some bad shots. Nothing spectacular, although the good shots felt very nice.

Two days later I had the time to do 18 holes and try them out for real. Hit about 20 shots first at the driving range. They were all spot on, so at least I (finally) got some feeling about the distances I could use on the course. I'm a mid handicapper and the round was okay, but nothing spectacular. Except for the shots with the wedges. They were almost all absolutely perfect (to my abilities). Even had one chip from 10 yards outside of the green which just lipped out the hole. Great feeling overall.

The wedges really saved my round, since I had some serious difficult lies. About six times I had a bunker in front of me with virtually no green to work with. Our green keeper must have had a rough morning seeing where he placed the pin positions. But not a problem for my 55. That's a keeper for sure. I used that one the most.

I still need lots of practice hours to really get a hang of what these wedges can do, but I am sold already. They are absolutely fantastic. Only my one and only bunker shot was not that good. Got out of it, but just barely. Haven't had any practice with that so I am sure that will get better in time.

Anyway, thanks for all he info guys. It is the main reason I now have three beautiful wedges in my bag!!!

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed your first round with these. They are great sticks to have in the bag. Hope to see you playing better, after you have spent more time with them.

So I got my 5 wedges today ( Loft for 1st: 42, Loft for 2nd: 46, Loft for 3rd: 50, Loft for 4th: 54, Loft for 5th: 58, Shaft: Graphite - Genius 7 UST (75 grams) and after work I went and hit 2 buckets at my regular driving range and I always try and stand on the same mat, So I am very familiar with the distances to the targets. My clubs arrived with everything , ball marker, distance card and covers for the wedges. I am impressed really, the 42 that replaces my 9 iron and the 46 for the PW are spot on, I was swinging for the hills right out of the box and the way the balls fly off the face is fantastic, I love the bounce after 2 buckets I went and chipped around the practice green, and was flopping the 58 lob wedge from about 12 feet off the green, then from 5 feet, the v sole seems so silky smooth around the greens in the rough. I am really looking forward to hitting the links with these babies!!! :bananadance::banana:

Last edited:
Good luck. let us know how they come along for you.

So I went out and played my first round with 5 new clubs in the bag ( weeeeeeeeee ) a bit of a stress, seeing as my new wedges are different lofts for me ex: sand at 54 used to be 56 . That being said I really like the feel of the full swing shots with these wedges, I like the feeling the shafts are giving me, on hole 18 a par 5, I was off a bit to the right and was left with 100 yard shot from a nasty lie, you know the mucky tree rooty lie ! I took my 54 and just went at it, kept it just right of the branches hanging and was able to put it on the green. What I remember from that, is the shaft, the way it felt going after a nasty lie with no hesitation it gave me the feeling that no matter how bad the lie, the v groove allows me to attack. The rest of the round was normal but I need a few rounds to adjust, and find back my "feel" around the greens on chips. pitches and flops to be expected when you add 5 new wedges. The 9 iron and P wedge were the ones I missed the least, they are the same loft as the ones I removed, the others are gapped with 2 a degree difference from the old wedges and that is where I need to re learn. All in all I was very happy with the new Scor wedges.

A quick question. It's probably been answered but I'm at work so I don't have time to search. Just got three of these over Christmas and I went to get my lie angles checked at the local Dicks and was digging the toe into the ground but the guy at Dicks has never heard of these so he isn't sure if he can bend them. Are these bendable or no?

They are cast iirc, but yea he can bend them. I'd hope he could at least.

A quick question. It's probably been answered but I'm at work so I don't have time to search. Just got three of these over Christmas and I went to get my lie angles checked at the local Dicks and was digging the toe into the ground but the guy at Dicks has never heard of these so he isn't sure if he can bend them. Are these bendable or no?

They are cast iirc, but yea he can bend them. I'd hope he could at least.

They are forged and able to be bent, but not as soft to bend as a Mizuno, Titelist or Miura.

They are forged and able to be bent, but not as soft to bend as a Mizuno, Titelist or Miura.
Which is interesting since the Titleist are cast.

Actually they are not truly forged. They are cast wedges and then before the finish is done, they are reheated and put in a mold with a forging press.

Last edited:
The SCOR wedges can be adjusted with no issues

Ok. Thanks everyone.

Which is interesting since the Titleist are cast.
I was actually talkinf about irons there. Sorry should have clarified.

Back