SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Awesome work guys, now this is what review threads should be like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some vids for you guys to see. Feel free to ask questions! Temp was around 60, light winds, course was wet. I think these videos are really helping me with my testing.

I really enjoyed the SCORs today. Had a couple stinkers and some good ones, one great one in the final video. I think I was more concerned with making good videos rather than making good shots. I was consistently hitting the ball a little heavy. Tell you what, the clubs held up quite well and saved my butt on more than one occasion.

What I noticed about the SCORs is how consistent they are on a variety of lies. I feel confident taking a normal swing at the ball regardless of my lie. I was not making great ball contact and I could tell on some shots I was losing some distance. Trade off is how well these clubs handle lots of different lies.

Vid 1

1st shot you see was from rough. SCOR 45 sliced right through and I made good contact. Felt very nice. Feel was subtle on this shot. Nice sound on contact. I was misaligned, ball went straight where I was aiming, a little left.

2nd shot in vid I really hit it poorly. I point to the spot on the club where I made contact. Feel wasn't harsh at all, but I knew I missed. It seems the mishits give more of a cracking sound than the good hits. Trajectory was weak, I mishit the ball, was expected. Results were pretty darned good if you ask me.

3rd shot was my first shot with the 55. I am quickly loving the 55. Excellent feel and sound on the little chips. I still need to work on my touch a bit. Looking forward to it as the 55 is a killer stick so far. Handled that thin muddy lie pretty well on that shot.

More vids and recaps from this round to come!

Cool video Griff and great update. Nice chip on shot #3!

Great stuff so far! Really loving the vids. Gives such a great perspective of what's going on. I'm really liking what I'm seeing on these wedges so far. Wish they had em in lefty :(

It's wrong that I want the weekend to end so these can get here sooner isn't it?

Nice video again Griff and beauty chip with the 55 there.

Thanks guys, getting another one ready.

Hey friends, went out for 9 holes to give the se wedges a good run. Put together some videos that I will load up tomorrow.

So far I am really enjoying the scor wedges. I hit some remarkable shots today and got them on video just for you.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

2nd vid from yesterday's round.

1st shot felt pretty good actually. I did hit it a little off center and a little behind the ball. Very pleased with how the club handled the lie. I've had similar lies in the past and it can be very easy to hit those shots 40 yards because the club gets hung up in the mud. In the vid I say the lie was firm, really wasn't. Just felt that way and after I hit the ball I knew I got a little lucky. SCORs did great interacting with the turf. Since I was hitting behind the ball pretty much all day I had lots of feedback on fatter shots. I lost distance, but not as much as I could have.

2nd shot in some ways was the toughest shot of the day. Ball was sitting up in the mud and mud was on the ball. I knew based on my previous shot if I didn't catch ball first I was going to hit a 10 foot chip. I love the feel and balance of the 55. Seems like it will be my go club. I did what I wanted to do, just needed to hit it a little harder. Came up about 15 feet short because the ball just died when it hit the green. Can definitely spin this club if that is your thing. SCOR 55 really gives me a lot of confidence. Excellent sound, feel, control, balance....pretty much one of the best SWs I have ever hit. Add the versatile sole and I think this club could help a lot of people.

3rd shot was a little into the wind. The 55 may have got me there, but I chose to hit an easy 50. Any sort of miss left or right is pretty much a guaranteed penalty so I didn't want to have an aggressive shot. Felt great when I hit it. Did come up a little short, but any GIR is good on this hole. Didn't really get any spin on the green. Dropped and popped back a little. I prefer minimal spin, actually I like a little forward roll. I would feel very comfortable firing straight at pins with the SCORs and I may start doing that. My short game is usually played in front of the pin with some roll out. That may change as I become more familiar with the SCORs.

One more set of vids for this round.

I will mention this. The SCORs seem incredibly well balanced. I have had no issues with adjusting my swing to hit these clubs. Just started hitting them and they feel very natural to me.

Hey friends, went out for 9 holes to give the se wedges a good run. Put together some videos that I will load up tomorrow.

So far I am really enjoying the scor wedges. I hit some remarkable shots today and got them on video just for you.

Can't wait One T!

Wow! Excellent vids Griff! Those wedges really seem put the brakes on. Do you find that the ball checks up more than you are used to?

looking forward to watching those.

Wow! Excellent vids Griff! Those wedges really seem put the brakes on. Do you find that the ball checks up more than you are used to?

Thanks BBB. Yes I would say so, only been 1 round so jury is still out. I plan to be a bit more aggressive with my targets next time out. On the final shot of the day I did that and was pretty happy with the results. Can see it in the last vid I will be posting.

Vid 3 from yesterday's round

This is what happens when you think you are about to be pure awesomeness.

On the following shot the 45 did give me a nice punch shot that had an unlucky bounce and wound up in the bunker. 55 got me safely out. Similar shot to my mud chip in the previous vid. Sand was hard packed. I couldn't record the rest of the hole as the group behind me was catching up.

One more vid to post from yesterday. I will try not to break the posts up so much next time. Can see it was a mistake to spread them apart as it's hard to follow. In my next post I can refer back to the previous posts so they can be easily found.

4th vid final vid from yesterday's round

1st shot felt really solid. May have hit a bit behind the ball and I did pull it a little. Very high ball flight with a soft landing on the fringe. SCORs feel so natural to me. Previous hole I screwed up pretty bad and I didn't lose a beat in the confidence department. Continue to impressed on how well the SCORs cover up my misses not on the club face, but on the ground.

2nd shot was best shot of the day. Audio is a bit muted. Was 76 yards to pin and I went with a full 55. In to the wind a little. Was surprised to see the ball fly a little lower than what I was expecting. Most higher lofted wedges go a mile in the air for me and it's really hard to hit them to a reliable distance. Need to test this out a little more to see what is going on, could be the weighting of the club or the shaft that is keeping me from ballooning my shots.

Can't wait to get back out there. Having a blast with the SCORs. They feel like weapons, not tools.

[video=youtube;JRoxWPWg-js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRoxWPWg-js[/video]

All 4 vids are on pg 17 and 18 for reference. Again, I will do a better job of consolidating things next time.

Really liking the vids Griff. I hate when I hit a skanker like that too. lol It looks like, on the last shot, that trying to stick them right by the pin payed off well. I'll be interested to see how that goes for you on pitches and such.

Nice vids so far Griff! These things are amazing it seems like! Will be interested to see what you think about them as time goes on

Great videos Griff. Have you used them out of a bunker yet? If so how was it compared to what you used to own for the bunkers.

Really liking the vids Griff. I hate when I hit a skanker like that too. lol It looks like, on the last shot, that trying to stick them right by the pin payed off well. I'll be interested to see how that goes for you on pitches and such.

That wimpy little shot into the tree had to be posted. I started laughing as I got to the ball. Yes, will be changing some things up on my targeting. From what I have seen I can fire right at it.

Nice vids so far Griff! These things are amazing it seems like! Will be interested to see what you think about them as time goes on

Thanks Texas. Doesn't feel like a honeymoon, they have just slipped right in without any adjustments on my part.

Great videos Griff. Have you used them out of a bunker yet? If so how was it compared to what you used to own for the bunkers.

Thanks man. I did use the 55 out of one bunker on the hole I hit into a tree. Wasn't really a sandy shot as the ball was sitting way up and the sand was firm. The result was usable. Ball checked up immediately and I was 10-15 from hole. I will get some bunker play in there so I can give better feedback.

That wimpy little shot into the tree had to be posted. I started laughing as I got to the ball. Yes, will be changing some things up on my targeting. From what I have seen I can fire right at it.

I like the fact that you didn't edit that out, it shows that you are only interested in telling it like it is. I'm in serious ponder mode about wedges, and these are looking great so far. I like for the ball to stop like that, I'm just not a big fan of having the ball spin back. It looks pretty cool, but I'm just not good enough to reliably play a shot like that. Plus it only seems to happen when I don't want it to, like spinning the ball back off the front of a green. I hope that proves to be the case all around for these clubs.

great vids griff, and props for not just showing the good stuff..

Love the "blooper" vid, hehe. I'll have some or a lot of those!

I did have one other bad shot, but I forgot to turn the camera on. Was hitting fat all day and I tried to adjust and wound up blading the 50 over the green. Chipped back on with the 55 but had the camera in a crummy spot, couldn't see the shot. No intention of not giving you guys the full story. I did very little editing, just shortened things up so you guys didn't have to sit around and watch me goof around with getting clubs and lasering distances.

BBB I am with you on spin. Unless I can control it I don't want it. Drop and stop is fine for me. If anything I don't mind a little forward roll.

Have a question for you guys. Do you want a different perspective for the vids or are they ok? No way I can give you ball flight on anything but a chip or pitch. Just don't have the gear for that.

Vid 3 from yesterday's round

This is what happens when you think you are about to be pure awesomeness.

I hate when this happens, and of course it always happens when the everybody in the group you are in is watching...

Good to see that you are posting the good and bad!

Here is my SCOR Fit, One question I have is the bounce. What degree are they?

Screenshot2011-09-11at121644PM.png

Great videos griff, That s**** made me lol, I hate when that happens.

Back