SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Beauty video's OneT and a nice recap on your first go with them.

It'll be neat to see how the 57 vs the 60 goes for you both in terms of full shots to the green and touch shots around it.

Awesome videos One-T. I definitely have my work cut out for me keeping up with the tizzle!

Didn't have near the time I wanted for my first go with the SCORs. Weather is crap and I was fighting rain. I was rushed, hit out of mud with gnarly grass, but I got my first big concern out of the way which was how the SCORs flow in to my iron set.

Accuracy was awesome. Dead straight and high. Forgiveness, real hard to say. Conditions were poor and it was hard to get a handle on forgiveness. Feel was excellent. Muted and soft even with those rock range balls. They did get through the lies I had to work with with no issues. Zero problems getting the ball in the air. The more I think back on the short session the more I come away impressed. Killer wedges so far. Can't wait to get on the course with em.

I started hitting a flag that I lasered to 138. That's around my 9I. I was coming up 5-10 yards short which is to be expected at the range. Tees would have helped greatly, but I didn't have my bag, just the SCORs and some irons. I estimate the distances with the 45 SCOR to be around 110-115 today. I expect 5-10 more yards on the course with FW lies and my game ball. I tried my Redline 45 and was getting very similar distances. Based on what I saw today I am not worried about covering distances. The SCOR may lag a little, but not enough to get nuts over. I also noticed I was choking down on the SCORs, fixing that may help get a few extra yards. If I were to handpick this set I think I would have started at 44* and gone from there.

Much more testing to come. Given the conditions today I think the SCORs held up quite well considering it was the first time I hit em.

Sorry for the sound quality, was a blower and a tractor running the entire time.

does anyone else see the similarity between these and the mizuno mp69's? or is it just me?

great stuff so far..

One-T:

One critique on the video. Can you try to get your target in the frame as well so we can maybe see the ball coming down? Might be tough since you'd have to get down on the ground to see exactly where it's aimed, so it's OK if you don't!

Sure buddy, I will give it a try, the only reason I did it that way was because it was a corner and the Flip would stand up. But I am down to give it a shot for you.

good video Griff.....looks like the ball was just popping off the face. You hit one around 3:05 that I can tell you pured because of the sound.

good video Griff.....looks like the ball was just popping off the face. You hit one around 3:05 that I can tell you pured because of the sound.

Thanks man. When I was able to manufacture a decent lie I had some really great shots. Tees next time. Forgot this is about the time they stop mowing.

Didn't have near the time I wanted for my first go with the SCORs. Weather is crap and I was fighting rain. I was rushed, hit out of mud with gnarly grass, but I got my first big concern out of the way which was how the SCORs flow in to my iron set.

Accuracy was awesome. Dead straight and high. Forgiveness, real hard to say. Conditions were poor and it was hard to get a handle on forgiveness. Feel was excellent. Muted and soft even with those rock range balls. They did get through the lies I had to work with with no issues. Zero problems getting the ball in the air. The more I think back on the short session the more I come away impressed. Killer wedges so far. Can't wait to get on the course with em.

I started hitting a flag that I lasered to 138. That's around my 9I. I was coming up 5-10 yards short which is to be expected at the range. Tees would have helped greatly, but I didn't have my bag, just the SCORs and some irons. I estimate the distances with the 45 SCOR to be around 110-115 today. I expect 5-10 more yards on the course with FW lies and my game ball. I tried my Redline 45 and was getting very similar distances. Based on what I saw today I am not worried about covering distances. The SCOR may lag a little, but not enough to get nuts over. I also noticed I was choking down on the SCORs, fixing that may help get a few extra yards. If I were to handpick this set I think I would have started at 44* and gone from there.

Much more testing to come. Given the conditions today I think the SCORs held up quite well considering it was the first time I hit em.

Sorry for the sound quality, was a blower and a tractor running the entire time.

They sound good actually...nice video.

PS-Do you aim for the car a lot?

Great videos! I really like the look of the clubs so far.

They sound good actually...nice video.

PS-Do you aim for the car a lot?

Thanks. They actually moved that car up, used to be around 160. Next time I am out I think that is my 50 SCOR range, will definitely try to drop some on the hood.

Great Videos One-T, those look and sound so good, Im really digging them replacing the 9 and PW in the set, at first I was kinda scared of doing that but the more I think about it I love the idea

Nice video Griff, That range looks pretty darn nice, I am really enjoying the sound of these clubs.

Nice videos fellas -- it's a great way to provide review feedback. Thank you. I really like the concept behind these SCOR ironwedgies and I'd replace my 9i/PW in a heartbeat but I really love the way my MP T-11 SW performs. It would be hard to replace -- the weighting is perfect and the shaft really performs for me and I haven't found a green side lie that the I couldn't address. I look forward to detailed feedback on the SCOR clubs lofted 52+ around the greens in various situations.

Great videos. I like the shoving of the club at the camera lol.. these sound like winners

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Nice video Griff, That range looks pretty darn nice, I am really enjoying the sound of these clubs.

Thanks. Range isn't too bad. All the rain made for a tough go of it. Actually glad I was able to have a chance to put em through poor conditions.

Nice videos fellas -- it's a great way to provide review feedback. Thank you. I really like the concept behind these SCOR ironwedgies and I'd replace my 9i/PW in a heartbeat but I really love the way my MP T-11 SW performs. It would be hard to replace -- the weighting is perfect and the shaft really performs for me and I haven't found a green side lie that the I couldn't address. I look forward to detailed feedback on the SCOR clubs lofted 52+ around the greens in various situations.

Me too. Can't wait to get to the chips and pitches.
Great videos. I like the shoving of the club at the camera lol.. these sound like winners

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Thanks Matty. Highly impressed. Letting things sink in and I will post up some more thoughts tonight.

Looking forward to the videos.

Those that got the wedges, how many clubs are you carrying right now? Did you add the SCOR Wedges on top of your set for testing reasons?

I pulled all my wedges out, at 12 clubs now.

Thanks for the videos and feedback thus far One-T and Griff! Can't wait until you guys can actually get them on the course and get those real world scenarios going. I am very interested in the V-Sole technology so find some TX deadpan and hit some balls (concrete will work too). :D

Great videos One-T - really like the look of these clubs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the videos and feedback thus far One-T and Griff! Can't wait until you guys can actually get them on the course and get those real world scenarios going. I am very interested in the V-Sole technology so find some TX deadpan and hit some balls (concrete will work too). :D

Welcome mcook. Performance out of the rough was great at the range today. You saw my worst shot, the fat one that went 60 yards. Other than that they were all high and straight.

The sound of these clubs is great! Thanks for the videos guys. Can't wait to hear how the V-sole technology works out, have either of you tried playing around with it yet?

Thanks. They actually moved that car up, used to be around 160. Next time I am out I think that is my 50 SCOR range, will definitely try to drop some on the hood.

Haha hopefully we can just hear pings shot after shot. These clubs look really nice I am trying to find an eidolon so I can check out the V-Sole.

Nice video and nice swing grif! They do sound great. It looked like you were hitting them quite well straight out of the box. Well done. Any concerns so far?

Nice video and nice swing grif! They do sound great. It looked like you were hitting them quite well straight out of the box. Well done. Any concerns so far?

Thanks TC. I was hitting them pretty well, surprising straight out of the box. Really no adjustments, just hit it. No concerns as of yet, want to have better conditions so I can make better ball contact and figure out the forgiveness. I was checking out where I hit them on the face. So muddy I really couldn't tell. Was wiping dirt off my face, not the club face, a couple times. I was hitting my normal 45 PW about the same distance as the SCOR 45 so I think the flow into the irons should be fine.

Last edited:
Great videos guys! Looking forward to following this thread.

I've actually sent an email to the company to find out about that. I checked the shipping paperwork, and I was sent standard length and lie. All of my clubs, including my Eidolon wedges, are +1/2" and 2* flat.

I have to ask why you would contact the company and not myself and/or GolferGal in regards to this. If the company wanted to do the testing directly, they would do just that. This testing is being put on by THP and any and all issues should be taken to THP.

Back