Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Great job Morgan, the ScoreBand is a pretty simple idea but very functional, it certainly has a market.

Last edited:

Wake

Reaction score
Handicap
I like the review Morgan. How do you go about keeping track of GIR's and puts? I don't usually have problems keeping track of my score, but it would be nice to be able to keep stats while playing without taking up half of the scorecard.

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Nice review on this little device Morgan! I think that many golfers could benefit from this for the score keeper function alone, but of course that requires getting over the stigma of needing such a device. For $30 and everything else this offers besides just keeping your score, I think it's very cool.

I think this could also be really neat for kids getting into the game, they like gadgets and this just might make their time on the course a little more enjoyable.

Tadashi70

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
When this was first shown as item to be review I had no idea it packed so many options. It sounds like a pretty handy shot tracker.
Does it come with adjustable sizing or is it one size fits all? Good review Morgan!

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Thanks for the great review, GG. I could see being useful while walking. I think it would be cool if they combined it with a GPS.

Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6
Great review GG.
I just cannot get comfortable with a watch on my wrist while playing, but I think my wife will love one of these.

Centre

Phil mark
Reaction score
Handicap
myself
Great review GG! looks like a handy little device at a nice price point.

GolferGal

BOSS
Boss Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I like the review Morgan. How do you go about keeping track of GIR's and puts? I don't usually have problems keeping track of my score, but it would be nice to be able to keep stats while playing without taking up half of the scorecard.
Everything is within a small click of a button right on the face of the wristband. It's so easy to use. They offer a few short instructional videos on their website and within 2 minutes you will know how to use every feature it offers.

When this was first shown as item to be review I had no idea it packed so many options. It sounds like a pretty handy shot tracker.
Does it come with adjustable sizing or is it one size fits all? Good review Morgan!
No, this is not a one size fits all, they come in different sizes. For the review I got a small because I have pretty small wrists and it fit well.

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Nice review GG, I like the multi functionality aspect of it and the price is right.

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
Nice review GG. I like this idea, but wonder how many people would use it. I do like the different color options that are available. Great job!

TexasHacker34

Callaway Homer
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Great review Morgan! like how it comes in different sizes and colors, plus the functionality makes it a real winner!

Jjmorris

Will Post for Thanks
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
This seems like a simple yet effective devise. Seems like it would be most useful when out walking. The price point is reasonable. Will be looking into these.

v.man

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
W.I.P.
Very versatile little device, Morgan. Thanks for the review.

J4U

IronMan
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Mental
Very well done Morgan! I imagine this will fit into a lot of niche areas and a great price point for those that are just looking to replace the card with a few perks. The color and size options are a nice touch and still keeping the price reasonable. Pretty cool idea for what the people they are targeted for. Thanks for the info GG.

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Interesting review GG. I spent a bit of time watching the product process on their site as well, and the adjustments during the round seem easy enough.

Not sure I'd ever be inclined to keep score on a device like this during my round but I know a lot of people who do follow stroke by stroke. Great stuff!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
I've never even heard of this. Is it easy to function for loading stats? Did you find that it may have wasted time out there for you or is it something you could utilize while walking to your ball/cart? My scorecard looks like an 8 year old's art project b/c I keep stats on it. Thanks for the review.

GolferGal

BOSS
Boss Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I've never even heard of this. Is it easy to function for loading stats? Did you find that it may have wasted time out there for you or is it something you could utilize while walking to your ball/cart? My scorecard looks like an 8 year old's art project b/c I keep stats on it. Thanks for the review.
It's super easy, it is literally just the touch of a button. There are only 2 buttons for the entire thing so it's pretty hard to mess up. And since it is just 2 simple buttons it's really quick, so there is no time wasted. I used to spend more time trying to remember how many strokes I had.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
It's super easy, it is literally just the touch of a button. There are only 2 buttons for the entire thing so it's pretty hard to mess up. And since it is just 2 simple buttons it's really quick, so there is no time wasted. I used to spend more time trying to remember how many strokes I had.
LOL, good point. I do like the concept of this device quite a bit but I've never worn a watch in my entire life. I wonder if it would be distracting to me?

sharkwrestler

One bad arse Dude
Reaction score
Handicap
Great review Morgan. This device is amazingly small for what it does.
I would never guessed that it would be able to track your stat’s for a round.
Great product.

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Nice Job GG....not sure I could use one...since I am one of those that cant stand to wear a watch when I play golf.

GolferGal

BOSS
Boss Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
LOL, good point. I do like the concept of this device quite a bit but I've never worn a watch in my entire life. I wonder if it would be distracting to me?
I think at first it will be, especially if you have never worn a watch before, but like most thing you get used to it pretty quickly. Plus it's so small and so lightweight I think you get used to it quicker than a watch, especially a bulky men's watch.

bgammill

Reaction score
Handicap
Good review GG. I think for some it would work great but for me personally I can't have anything in my wrist while playing. I would say keep it in your bag while walking but seems like it would be pointless and not it's intended use.

Tapaway!

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Tons of benefits from this little device. Thanks for the review Morgan. Remember the old school clicker score keepers you can still buy from Walmart? We've sure come along way.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in