Good review GG. I think for some it would work great but for me personally I can't have anything in my wrist while playing. I would say keep it in your bag while walking but seems like it would be pointless and not it's intended use.

Tapaway!

You could put it through your belt loop.

I think at first it will be, especially if you have never worn a watch before, but like most thing you get used to it pretty quickly. Plus it's so small and so lightweight I think you get used to it quicker than a watch, especially a bulky men's watch.

WIll you have this at the Tour Van stop? I would like to try it. I love the price point of these things.

I've never even heard of this. Is it easy to function for loading stats? Did you find that it may have wasted time out there for you or is it something you could utilize while walking to your ball/cart? My scorecard looks like an 8 year old's art project b/c I keep stats on it. Thanks for the review.

My questions also. I don't wear a watch, and I hate wearing any rings when I play. But I might try this. Great price, also.

Great review GG! This seems very easy and quick to use. Lightweight and not a bad price. Thanks for the review.

It sounds like this would be a great product for any golfer, but even more for the golfers that tend to walk. Excellent write up Morgan

I’m with breezy on this one. If someone can wear something on their wrist and not be bothered by it, it might be a nice option for scorekeeping. In my case though, it would drive me up the proverbial wall. Even when I used to wear a watch, I had to remove it to golf.

After watching the videos, I'm intrigued. I like to track FIR and GIR and 1/2 the time I forget to grab the scorecard when I leave and I just remember my score.
Also, there's those blow-up holes where I sit in the cart for a minute re-counting every dang stroke in and out of OB/Water/etc. This would be helpful.

BUT....did anyone notice the sizing information? I can't be the only one that has a wrist larger than 7-1/2"! It wasn't even close. Maybe my tape measure was made in China. I'm fluffy, but not all the way down to my wrists!

I'm intrigued by this neat little product. At $30 you can't really go wrong. One thing i'm interested in finding out is I had a similar style watch I was wearing for golf and after maybe 30 rounds the band snapped. Would you see that being an issue with this watch???

Great review Morgan

Technology at work. I remember the little clickers I used when I first started playing in the 70's.

Great review.

All the options with this are really nice. It doesn't really appeal to me, but in high school I would of used it as most coaches keep track of stats. This would've made things much easier. For me I like bigger, so the smallness of this will be great for many.

Add GPS and this could be a big deal. As it is, it is still pretty cool! Great review!

I momentarily had a MotoActv and never before golfed with a watch on. I never once was hindered by it and that thing was huge. This would feel like a friendship bracelet in comparison. :p For $30 bucks it really could be a nice little golf watch.

How do you retrieve/view your round? Is there a save function that holds completed scorecards?

Back