Scorecard/Yardage Books

OITW

Reaction score
With more people walking now what are you using for scorecard/yardage book covers?

Or are you using the holder on the pushcart?

Though some look pretty cool I find scorebook covers to be completely useless.

Keep a running total of over or under in my head. Don't write down anything. If someone else wants to keep my score on an official scorecard I have no problem with that.

I’m not good enough to carry one of those ;)

I just use the pushcart cover. Works fine.

I use my push cart cover. Pencil and card easy access. I don’t really like extra things in my pocket while I’m playing.

I just put the scorecard on the little ClicGear holder

I am just using the holder on my clic gear.

DAF456B9-F1B1-4B10-8FF5-0BFB2E5BB2D6.jpegAC02D2BD-DA77-4C8F-BD5E-331BE410CF58.jpeg

I’ve just been using my phone with holder on push cart. Those leather covers sure do look good though.

Shorts have pockets. Scorecard goes in there w/ the pencil.

I've got a Bettinardi one from the Waste Management that's hilarious... But I've never once put it into play.

Not sure whether I want to or not, honestly. THought what was holding me back was owning one - Turns out, it's more about interest level.

Back pocket for me.

I am in the just put the scorecard in my pocket camp. I never got the need for a scorecard holder.

I am in the just put the scorecard in my pocket camp. I never got the need for a scorecard holder.
how does that work out in the August heat?

I've always bagged my card if I am walking and need to put it somewhere. Gets gross in a pocket for me.

Agree with front pocket but back pocket walking...no issues...

Seems like a cool factor to pull out the leather... I need some fancy scoresheet/yardages marked for that...

Maybe a trinket shop has something with initials.

I keep score in my head. If I get to +14 with holes still to play, I figure I'm not playing well that round..

As for yardages, I have been playing for so long that I look at what's in front of me, factor in a few things, then pull the appropriate club.

I just use my back pocket that is cleverly just too small to comfortably fit it in. I like the stress of playing a medal and that heart stopping moment when I think I've lost my scorecard half way down the fairway and will have to do the walk of shame looking for it.

I should really get one of these...

Back