Scorecard/Yardage Books

how does that work out in the August heat?

I've always bagged my card if I am walking and need to put it somewhere. Gets gross in a pocket for me.

Apparently I am not that sweaty I have never had the card get so gross it wasn’t useable. The only issues I have had have been with rain then I put the card in a rain jacket pocket.

I generally like to have as little as possible in my pockets when I play. The card in my back right pocket, two tees, pencil, ball mark and repair tool in front right pocket. That is it.

Apparently I am not that sweaty I have never had the card get so gross it wasn’t useable. The only issues I have had have been with rain then I put the card in a rain jacket pocket.

I generally like to have as little as possible in my pockets when I play. The card in my back right pocket, two tees, pencil, ball mark and repair tool in front right pocket. That is it.
haha gross does make me sound like a hot mess eh? I suppose it's not bad, but typically with only mesh (pocket liner) between the card and my midsection, the card gets 'altered' hahaha

I don't use one, but those would be fun to collect. I do like the look of them, but, it would be another thing I would forget in my rush out the door.
I usually use the steering wheel clip when in a cart, and a back pocket when walking.

Last edited:
With more people walking now what are you using for scorecard/yardage book covers?

Or are you using the holder on the pushcart?

I just use my phone. I carry it in the mesh basket on the Clic Gear 3.5+.

I use the 'crenshaw' from Bluegrass Fairway. Fits the scorecard and some cash for bets and a couple of extras. Fits great in most pockets and I really don't notice it in my back pocket anymore than the scorecard or the pencil would have been. Have been using it for a couple of years now and it's getting a nice patina to it.

I keep track on 18 birdies :)

Back