Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom Shaft

oddjob27

Reaction score
Handicap
I picked up a set of clubs yesterday off of OfferUp. The seller was selling his entire bag, I was more interested in the just the driver and irons. But the putter he threw in with the deal was a Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom, 2005. The shaft is a little too short, I prefer a 35". But I can't seem to find a shaft for this. Would anyone know where I can find a shaft for this putter? Thank you in advance!

20201113_165905.jpg

To go where no putter has gone before! The Starship Cameron!! :ROFLMAO:

I would recommend instead just taking an old steel shaft and making a butt extension. Much easier.

I was thinking that a butt extension may be the easiest way to go. Thanks @Jman!!
You’re welcome! It’ll be infinitely easier than messing with installing a new shaft of that bend, if you could even find one without sending it to the over priced custom shop :oops:

For sure! Yeah, didn't feel like having to spend more money on this than needed. It's not my more favorite design of putters haha! No offense to anyone who finds this putter awesome, my friend calls this "Functional Fugly" HAHA! It'll be my office putter :LOL:. Though I will admit, it's strangely growing on me a little bit and I can't knock SC on pushing for putter artistry.

Back