Scotty Cameron H21 Limited Proto Black

I like the look of the putter but wow sooooooo expensive. I had one SC putter and couldn’t putt with it so ended up selling It for a song, it will be my first and last Scotty Cameron putter I’m sure.

I like the look more than just about any other Scotty I've ever seen, but there's not a chance in hell I'd pay $850 for it. I'd consider it if the price was in line with the Cleveland Elevado or any of the other '7' style putters it's a clone of, but I'll never pay a cent more just to have the Scotty name or their goofy crooked stamps on a putter.

(Let me know if I sugar coated that too much, I'd be glad to tell you how I really feel.) :ROFLMAO:

Seems like it’s becoming a “lets throw s**t against the wall and see what sticks” sort of strategy.

After Christmas, we’ll probably see pricing move to: $850 OBO

Seems like it’s becoming a “lets throw s**t against the wall and see what sticks” sort of strategy.

And since it’s SC, it ALL sticks :LOL:

they will be instantly sold out and go on secondary market for at least $1200. People will pay for them

I see no difference between this & my X5r other than it's black. So like @Jman had pointed out, looks like SC is running out of ideas. :unsure:

Looks a lot like my 5.5. Wouldn’t spend $800+ on one club anyways….

but if I did that bad boy better guarantee makes from inside 50ft.

Meh …

they will be instantly sold out and go on secondary market for at least $1200. People will pay for them
You’re probably right. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Scotty Select Squareback 2 but, at $399, it was at the very max of what I was willing to spend on a putter. $850 and up? I just couldn’t do it.

Back