Scotty Cameron Newport 2 TeI3 terrylium! Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
Beat Scotty TeI3, no headcover. 33" no shaft bands and a new (easily 8/10) Titleist Baby T grip. That being said, it does feel great still!
I was going to restore this myself, but decided I don't have the patience or skills to do it right. Lots of dings, dents, etc. Beat, just so I'm clear:D
$130 shipped as is, no crying at how beat it is!
DSCN1630.jpg

DSCN1632.jpg

DSCN1634.jpg

this is a great deal...

that can be turned to this! My putter was in a little better shape than that but not by much...

2979561287_fa27a0215f.jpg

2979561329_0c4f04582e.jpg

that's reminiscent of those before and after makeover photos

Up for grabs still, who wants it?

Up for grabs still, who wants it?

I have a friend that might want it. How do you go about restoring a putter? Do they do this at a pro shop? Also DD is that just a different color putter or did they restore it that way?

There is someone on the site called Mankrafted. He does putter restoration.

I have a friend that might want it. How do you go about restoring a putter? Do they do this at a pro shop? Also DD is that just a different color putter or did they restore it that way?

first, they'll take the putter and remove the original finish (if it is a carbon putter, which this was... it originally had a black oxide style finish/gunblue)

face-sole.jpg

once the finish is removed they'll buff out any dings and imperfections and try to restore the putter to its original condition.

once this is done the putter is then refinished... whether is be an oil can or gun blue. These are much more complicated methods than I can speak on. In my case, this putter was copper plated.

Lamont Mann (mannkrafted) can take care of all of these needs. He didn't do the work on my putter but he's my future go to guy. The guy who did my work is good but takes WAY TO LONG! This putter took 10 weeks start to finish.

You can't just stroll into a shop for something like this. This is an art... and the people who do this are true talented craftsman. Drop Lamont an email... he'll take care of you

I sent my friend this link. He'll PM i'm guessing if he has any questions. His name is Reggie just in case.

Sounds good, thanks Monty.

Drop price $10

Sold elsewhere, please delete

Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back