Scotty Cameron putters

I haven't really been keeping track this year, honestly. What I find with my putting, especially at home, is that I am SO close every round to a monster score (in a good way).

@OITW and @jdtox were the latest to see it. My 68 could have EASILY been a 64 or 65 were it not for lipped putts and 'almosts'

Get this man an effing puppers!

Distance was spot on, a couple of rotations here and there as you said would have been the difference in quite a few strokes

Fun watching you putt, still working on that “pop”

Picked up a GoLo5 recently . Blacked out edition with the KBS putter shaft. Excited to put it in play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just took delivery of a Studio Select Squareback, 34".

Putted for about 45 minutes on the home green and I gotta say, it really feels great. The weight and balance throughout the stroke, excellent. Feel at impact... very nice.

Hoping to get it out tomorrow... er, later today.

My Studio Style 34" arrived in the mail yesterday. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics, as I've never done that on this forum before...

-Bishop

Only had my Scotty in the bag for 2 rounds and I'm sold!! It feels amazing and the confidence I have on the 6ft putts is at an all time high. Wish I'd checked one out years ago.

There's a mess of GOLO. 3s on ebay right selling anywhere from $78-90. Quickshipgolf, I think.

Picked up a GoLo5 recently . Blacked out edition with the KBS putter shaft. Excited to put it in play

You crazzzzzzzy man. You rolled that Portland like it was your job!

Scotty Cameron putters

You crazzzzzzzy man. You rolled that Portland like it was your job!

I liked it , but want to try another style Already sent off to Utah , too late now. This ones solid

Someone wanna pony up and give this a new home?

Haha

b7956a44e351806d91ef8eea4ce5923a.jpg

455cb25ccfaffda1e7e5ce2b00aec5e1.jpg

cc7d50f4a86fc2df2489f73eac1220e9.jpg

c991f2ca6e0ba4a72ee19f80f1d0f023.jpg

Want that FB+ bad...but not for the amount it would take.

Looking forward to my T22 FB arrival though!

I would eBay would be your friend on that one.

Posted by my thumbs.

Yeah, that or TCC will have to happen soon. It’s a beauty and needs a new home.

First round in the books with my GoLo5. Don’t want to jinx it but had my lower putting average ever. 28 putts. This putter really works perfect for me . Had the right line all day my speed was off either a foot short or long burned the edge.
Never really thought of trying a 38” counter balanced model before but now wondering why I never did before

I picked up a virtually perfect condition LH GOLO 5 over the weekend. I like the feel of the head weight. I've been leaving balls short on my EXO 7 so I wanted a heavier feeling mallet when this fell into my lap. Thinking about sending it in this winter to get done up in CBJ colors or my college colors.

gmiller598;n8874120 said:
I picked up a virtually perfect condition LH GOLO 5 over the weekend. I like the feel of the head weight. I've been leaving balls short on my EXO 7 so I wanted a heavier feeling mallet when this fell into my lap. Thinking about sending it in this winter to get done up in CBJ colors or my college colors.

I'll give you a good deal on the paint job.

My buddy has been rolling a Circa model 1 and it makes me want to get a Studio Design #1 so badly.

That shape is so weird, but it's surprisingly easy to putt with.

Canadan;n8903264 said:
My buddy has been rolling a Circa model 1 and it makes me want to get a Studio Design #1 so badly.

The only circa style putter I really like is a pin tail, but I'm not sure he ever made on with a plumber's neck.

Canadan;n8903264 said:

Double post

Back