Scotty Cameron putters

Do any of these cool putter finishes ever make it to the public market?

I mean, it's public in that if you can click fast once a week and pay thousands you can get one.. lol
Oh I never knew they were actually for sale. Never going to pay that but them being for sale is news to me

Oh I never knew they were actually for sale. Never going to pay that but them being for sale is news to me

A casual 4k (plus tax and shipping of course) will get you everything you want haha

He's start to get a little more out of the box with his finishes.

It's cool, but considering how limited his high end offerings are, it really is only relevant to 0.01% of his buyers.

Ya I am not pony'ing up that much for a putter. That one is a looker, it's on EBay right now for a price I can't afford :LOL:

Ya I am not pony'ing up that much for a putter. That one is a looker, it's on EBay right now for a price I can't afford :LOL:
Buys for 4,300, sells for 6,500. Oh and you have to pay 100 for shipping lmao.

Flippers are the absolute freaking WORST. Zero intent to game, maximum intent to profit off others for doing nothing. :sick:

He's start to get a little more out of the box with his finishes.

It's cool, but considering how limited his high end offerings are, it really is only relevant to 0.01% of his buyers.
What makes no sense to me is that post says "for the very first time" Chromatic marble is not a new thing. This one (and many others are from somewhere around 2011, maybe)
A005486c.JPG

I hope it never sells

What makes no sense to me is that post says "for the very first time" Chromatic marble is not a new thing. This one (and many others are from somewhere around 2011, maybe)
A005486c.JPG
that looks like something I screwed up in my garage.

Buys for 4,300, sells for 6,500. Oh and you have to pay 100 for shipping lmao.

Flippers are the absolute freaking WORST. Zero intent to game, maximum intent to profit off others for doing nothing. :sick:
Nobody likes them, but they are an integral part of collecting. This has been a discussion for so long. Without them, collectors would never be able to get their hands on a lot of things. It kinda sucks both ways you go at it.

Nobody likes them, but they are an integral part of collecting. This has been a discussion for so long. Without them, collectors would never be able to get their hands on a lot of things. It kinda sucks both ways you go at it.
I guess, but it still sucks pretty aggressively. I bet plenty of people went to the site that day to get a putter they would love only to lose out to a 'company' who flips them.

Oh well, I'm spinning tires and salty as hell about it haha

At some point, I'll have one of these again. The milling is so cool.
Yea I am a sucker for the factory milling, nothing like a "new" old putter. I honestly hope they go back to a non-2 piece OTR putters like the SS line or even mix in some GSS inserts.

Back