Scotty Cameron putters

Had my Pro Platinum redone about 17 years ago. Still love using it!

ac6db26d901e3afe4a4475fd3c45fabc.jpg
8fbf2cc7e49272f7222fc98cf0a2763f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the new tour rat covers which, for some reason, are being used on all of the on-tour sticks right now. Doesn't make sense to me, but I like the direction of a pattern behind the CT overall. The rats are around in a bunch of colors.

Those are the new tour rat covers which, for some reason, are being used on all of the on-tour sticks right now. Doesn't make sense to me, but I like the direction of a pattern behind the CT overall. The rats are around in a bunch of colors.
I must have one.

@Canadan I saw you commented on a Newport Detour conversion a few days back. Do you have any idea how much that changes the head weight? I assume it would be a lot lighter with the much smaller copper insert.

I must have one.
I'll let you know if I happen to make it down there some time soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@Canadan I saw you commented on a Newport Detour conversion a few days back. Do you have any idea how much that changes the head weight? I assume it would be a lot lighter with the much smaller copper insert.

Well, it does, and it doesn't. I am pretty sure copper is somewhere in the realm of three times heavier than aluminum, which is what the detour insert is made from. Any decent refinish group would be able to weight to preference I bet.

Gallery didn't have them yet last week. I was hoping to grab one. Did you happen to notice if any of the gallery putters from yesterday's release had them?
None of them.

Lots of tiffany industrial and blue big T.

I can offer payment in the form of emotional support.
If the gallery accepts that, and gumdrops and butterflies and hopes and dreams, we may have a chance.

If the gallery accepts that, and gumdrops and butterflies and hopes and dreams, we may have a chance.
If you're patient, you can get tour putters for anywhere from 1k upward. Just depends what you're looking for.

Back