Scotty Cameron putters

Pondering Teryllium I learned that the T10 Newport 2.5 buttonback was a thing. Nice finish too, the price however, is not price balanced.

16070402.jpg

Pondering Teryllium I learned that the T10 Newport 2.5 buttonback was a thing. Nice finish too, the price however, is not price balanced.

16070402.jpg
Bro, you've already GOT a ponder :ROFLMAO:

Dang this putter gets around! I know it's from the gallery, has changed hands a couple times and is now back for sale coming from Japan. Sheesh.
SC GSS.jpg

Dang this putter gets around! I know it's from the gallery, has changed hands a couple times and is now back for sale coming from Japan. Sheesh.
View attachment 8911746
Could be one of several clones. Maybe from the Tokyo gallery

Could be one of several clones. Maybe from the Tokyo gallery
If it is it's dead on. Right down to the tungsten sole weights.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I never understood the ultra shiny finish. Totally get it on the face (and adore it actually), and even on the sole... But if I am looking down at my putter in the sun I definitely do not want it glaring my eyes out.

That is a sick looking flatstick though.

I never understood the ultra shiny finish. Totally get it on the face (and adore it actually), and even on the sole... But if I am looking down at my putter in the sun I definitely do not want it glaring my eyes out.

That is a sick looking flatstick though.
I love what a polished face can do for the look of the milling, but you're right...but nothing visible at address should be polished.

I'm about to go Napa crazy here. You've been warned.

It's such a cool putter, and possibly the only putter in the world where I enjoy sole stamps :D

Maybe a fancy swan neck for @Jman. Iove everything about this: The bullet sole, the neck, The SCM stamp on the toe. The pooping dog on the heel, and possibly the only putter stamped "cameron, scotty" ever made.A009003b.jpeg

Then there's this beaut. Crazy sole, and 350g to boot!
A012851b.jpeg

I'm about to go Napa crazy here. You've been warned.

It's such a cool putter, and possibly the only putter in the world where I enjoy sole stamps :D

Those are more impressive putters than I can process in one sitting :eek:

You sir, win.

@Space Bandito I am in awe of your putter collecting wizardry. Can't imagine how you've hunted those down, especially since I'm new enough to have no idea such things existed. The Crazy Sole 350g is my favorite, but the pooping Scotty and Beach glass are just crazy, never mind the copper.

@Space Bandito I am in awe of your putter collecting wizardry. Can't imagine how you've hunted those down, especially since I'm new enough to have no idea such things existed. The Crazy Sole 350g is my favorite, but the pooping Scotty and Beach glass are just crazy, never mind the copper.
If only I owned ANY of them ?. I do know who owns the twisty long neck, but there's no way they'll ever let it go.

Back