Scotty Cameron putters

I met a local collector a couple weeks ago. We worked out a trade deal for that Dancing T headcover I bought a while back. I know his collection is fairly small in comparison to some others, but damn... still blew me away.
IMG_72171.jpgIMG_72161.jpgIMG_72121.jpg

Thats gorgeous, Peter!

I met a local collector a couple weeks ago. We worked out a trade deal for that Dancing T headcover I bought a while back. I know his collection is fairly small in comparison to some others, but damn... still blew me away.
View attachment 8915994View attachment 8915995View attachment 8915996
That's a pretty solid collection. My theory is: When you don't have enough space to display your collection - you've got a good collection.

Crazy to think I have owned almost every one of those covers back when I was into collecting covers. - though there is one in there that I just don't recognize. Top left pic, 2nd row from bottom, 2nd from left. Anyone know that one?

That's a pretty solid collection. My theory is: When you don't have enough space to display your collection - you've got a good collection.

Crazy to think I have owned almost every one of those covers back when I was into collecting covers. - though there is one in there that I just don't recognize. Top left pic, 2nd row from bottom, 2nd from left. Anyone know that one?
The tiffany scotty dog one?

Saw on Instagram today that they're doing Black Friday at the Gallery today. ?

Happens every year. Lunatic flippers camp out. This year there were reports of folks in tents over a week ago. :rolleyes:
Yeah that doesn't sound like fun, I was thinking about boning out of work and heading down there, but no thanks.

Yeah that doesn't sound like fun, I was thinking about boning out of work and heading down there, but no thanks.

With the rain we’ve been having, might have had a good chance to grab something.

Back