Scotty Cameron putters

Here's a little sneak peek. Ohhh, and if anyone can accurately guess what this will look like when it's all done, I'll give it to you for the cost of shipping.

Now, I am fully aware that no one is actually going to guess correctly (I promise, my mind is made up, and I won't change how I envision the end result,) so I'd like to offer a consolation prize as well:

Whomever has the closest guess will get something cool from me (not gonna lie, it'll probably be a custom ball marker.)

So feel free to take a crack at it.

View attachment 8927036

Green and Gold with a Bear logo, I'll PM you my address.

Like a Scotty :drinks:

What are the plans with this one?
Right now, it's a back up for my favorite gamer. It has 2 lines on the flange which I'm not sure I'll like, so I may try to trade it off for something similar with a single dot. After that, I don't know. I've been looking for another SSS Tri Sole in 350g for the right price for a couple of years now, and this is as close as I've gotten.

Also, I want this finish so bad it's ridiculous.

View attachment 8926164
I think I like the brass look best... that’s a great combo!

Getting out to the Scotty Cameron gallery is definitely on the bucket list. I’d have you pick me something up but if I’m going to spend some money like that I need to see things in person haha wouldn’t even know what I want without seeing the motherland.
Visiting the gallery was life changing. I’m super glad that I was able to tag along with @Space Bandito, @Jman and @AnthonyC last fall! Seeing the machining tools, and the 1-of putters in display cabinets that you could roll was surreal. I knew then and there that I needed one.

Back