Scotty Cameron putters

Huge fan of the new CT headcovers. The purple and gold one you have there is incredible. I’ve really wanted to splurge for the red and black one as a huge Louisville Cardinals and Chicago Bulls fan but can’t justify that price tag unless I’m going to game it and I don’t have a CT that I game yet unfortunately.

I have a Super Rat I but it’s never quite agreed with me on the greens and I’ve been too hesitant to change much with it and mess with it’s value since it’s my only CT.

93ae1f596ca13b78fe78e5b9d9f7d570.plist
642666887453cd653bcd0a06ff8e35c3.plist
0a0f1db949b249d47d7dfd33ab3b8cfd.plist
d29d6afebe7400cee085c9eb48b8a62c.plist

A little custom work done.

That’s awesome. Looks incredibly sharp. Love the alternating paintfill and the black dots in the cavity is classy.

I’ve been toying around on the custom shop website every day trying to decide what to do with mine. Waiting for them to announce the new custom shop offerings for 2020 before I do anything. Might just send it to them if there’s anything good offered.

As someone that has owned my fair share of SC's, I always find it funny how people drool over "new" old designs. I like that Scotty has went back to single material OTR putters, but all the gaudy extra script cheapens it for me. The OG Studio Select line was some of the classiest/best feeling (besides maybe a GSS) he ever made and the subtle milling was so good looking.
RKF0raXl.jpg

I think I need another...

Which will it be this time, mallet or blade?

it's gotta be another blade :rolleyes:...once we get back from our TX trip, I can figure out how i'm gonna drain my wallet again.

As someone that has owned my fair share of SC's, I always find it funny how people drool over "new" old designs. I like that Scotty has went back to single material OTR putters, but all the gaudy extra script cheapens it for me. The OG Studio Select line was some of the classiest/best feeling (besides maybe a GSS) he ever made and the subtle milling was so good looking.
RKF0raXl.jpg
I am a fan of the older stuff far more than the newer stuff, but I'll go back further. Give me a 350g Studio Stainless NP2 or PP NP2. As much as I prefer the look of the AOPs, I don't think their were many (if any) 350g heads.

The studio select line was nice, but interchangeable weights are for chumps. :p

Pass. lol

I've honestly no clue where to price it.
I had a hard time getting rid of mine. The lowball offers I kept getting drove me bonkers.

Has anyone come across fake CT headcovers and know the best way to spot the fake? Have found some deals on a few CT headcovers that seem too good to be true so I’m assuming they’re not legit. But not sure what to look for that might confirm their illegitimacy.

Has anyone come across fake CT headcovers and know the best way to spot the fake? Have found some deals on a few CT headcovers that seem too good to be true so I’m assuming they’re not legit. But not sure what to look for that might confirm their illegitimacy.

join “the Cameron collector”
you can find everything there from information to $20k putters

Thank you. I joined there a few years ago but didn’t really like the layout of the board so I never bothered going back. Forgot about that place. I’ll have to check it out again and see what I can find.

When in doubt, ask me. I know quite a little. ;)

Back