Scotty Cameron putters

That is basically my dream putter.

Scotty Dog hates you too.
It would be way better without the crown. I hate SSS on 009s. I hate the big stamps in the cavity (I love jumbo stamps, but those are dumb.) The stamps on the face are too small given the size of the stamps in the cavity. I hate the milling. I hate the Masterful head. I hate that valuable space on the bumpers is taken up by stupid stamping designating what we already know, and hate. And last but not least: I hate flange lines!

Have my first ever SC putter heading my way. Won a Futura 5CB in an Instagram contest. Looking forward to giving it a roll.

It would be way better without the crown. I hate SSS on 009s. I hate the big stamps in the cavity (I love jumbo stamps, but those are dumb.) The stamps on the face are too small given the size of the stamps in the cavity. I hate the milling. I hate the Masterful head. I hate that valuable space on the bumpers is taken up by stupid stamping designating what we already know, and hate. And last but not least: I hate flange lines!
I wish you'd offer even a tiny bit of passion about how you feel about it :ROFLMAO:

So is the club Cameron’s membership Worth it?

Depends
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

If you mean is the stuff you get for your $100 worth it? Definitely. If you want "early access" to releases, you really need to commit and fight off bots tooth and nail. Ultimately I say yes, but it's a slippery slope.

If you mean is the stuff you get for your $100 worth it? Definitely. If you want "early access" to releases, you really need to commit and fight off bots tooth and nail. Ultimately I say yes, but it's a slippery slope.

First of all, where is this pic from? Second, what is on the flange?

The timeless protos didn't come in SSS. They came in black, chromo blue, and blue pearl mist, like my beloved pictured here. I'm sad because it looks like it has had the finish removed, and considering it is one of my favorite putters of all time, that sucks.

If you tell me it was made this way, and for whom it was made, I will not be sad any longer.

IMG_1712.jpg

4A8DE1F3-8F27-4E72-8F2A-3885543F69B8.jpeg

I really dig the machine marks in the cavity, and this milling is basically pure glory.

View attachment 8944063

View attachment 8944064
I really like the green on this one, and especially the cavity.

The timeless protos didn't come in SSS. They came in black, chromo blue, and blue pearl mist, like my beloved pictured here. I'm sad because it looks like it has had the finish removed, and considering it is one of my favorite putters of all time, that sucks.

If you tell me it was made this way, and for whom it was made, I will not be sad any longer.

View attachment 8944071
Okay, this is gorgeous. It wins.

View attachment 8944071
It's on tour scotty's.

Back