Scotty Cameron putters

FB Scotty groups
Yeah, those groups are always active... It’s basically the only reason why I still have a facebook.

Most of the time though, the prices aren’t great. You’re going to have to pay to get what you want which kind of sucks.

Yeah, those groups are always active... It’s basically the only reason why I still have a facebook.

Most of the time though, the prices aren’t great. You’re going to have to pay to get what you want which kind of sucks.

Yeah true. every now and then some really good finds. Got my eye on a Cicle T putting disc to match

Oh man, easily 10 years out, likely more like 15.

05 maybe?
Hmmm maybe a oops didn't mean to sell that at a garage sale... Seems slim chances

Hmmm maybe a oops didn't mean to sell that at a garage sale... Seems slim chances
Probably with a lot of those is the fact that most were carbon, and treated poorly (read destroyed).

But yeah, once the Rona goes away, look closely in the bags at garage sales haha

What putter shape/model is this?View attachment 8946688

coronado 2
I know the head has been refinished, but my guess is it’s a 1999 oil can classic.

I personally like the Facebook groups because there’s a ton of traction everyday, you never know what you’ll see and the prices are cheaper than ebay because of fees and crap.

when your taking new weights out, what can be used as an adhesive on putting in the new ones?
the adhesive that is used is it something like loctite?
i know theres something bonding the weights and the putter head together what is it?

when your taking new weights out, what can be used as an adhesive on putting in the new ones?
the adhesive that is used is it something like loctite?
i know theres something bonding the weights and the putter head together what is it?

Don't use adhesive. SC only uses it (probably loctite) because they don't want you working on your own putter. :rolleyes:

Don't use adhesive. SC only uses it (probably loctite) because they don't want you working on your own putter. :rolleyes:
See I was gonna @ you but I was just wanting you to come sniff out thee old Scotty thread today!

Nothing says "thanks for gluing these in" like a big old wrench gash.

Nothing says "thanks for gluing these in" like a big old wrench gash.
Been there, done that lol. I'm glad I can look back and laugh because at the time I wanted to punch someone.

Been there, done that lol. I'm glad I can look back and laugh because at the time I wanted to punch someone.
Scariest five minutes of my golf equipment life trying to get the stock tour 20's out of my Super Rat lmao

Time to break the window...
And I've been reading this thread for the last 123 minutes and have yet to find a Scotty that faces the correct direction. You're not supposed to putt with the flange side, are you?

@Junkyard - Here’s the beautiful putter that @Space Bandito restored and customized for me! It faces the right way!

CAF6226B-A140-44F0-88EB-FAF9A8857136.jpeg

Back