20200615_174702.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200615_174643.jpg
    20200615_174643.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200615_174618.jpg
    20200615_174618.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 12
My Super Rat was on the doorstep after I got home from the golf course this afternoon.

20200615_171603.jpg

I never knew The Masters either allowed the use of their name on a putter or commissioned a putter
The branded putters and accessories are grounds releases. They were available at select shops on the grounds at Augusta during the master's for several years, but are now limited to Berckman's Place.

is it just me or does anyone else want a buttonback?

Hard pass. Overpriced all engraved stick. Maybe if you could get one at MSRP when it came out. If not, no.
I just mean the look in general... as much as I’d very much enjoy that putter in LH.
That said, there are a couple others that are higher on my list.

I just mean the look in general... as much as I’d very much enjoy that putter in LH.
That said, there are a couple others that are higher on my list.
its numero uno on my list

I've wanted one for a very long time. Newport 2 BB with a flow neck.

I would be more than happy to accept that gift as a sign of appreciation from any THPer (or non-THPer for that matter):eek:.

Then again, I could probably say that for about 95% of the Scotties posted here:ROFLMAO:
Haha! Agreed!

i kind of want a Scotty mallet. I rolled a few of the older models today ( Golo, Golo 5 & 7) and none spoke to me. Going to try futura and phantom line next

have had a scotty golo 5s for a few years. It's a well made putter, but certainly not the only one. agree, go to your favorite golf shop and putt with as many as you can.

they definitely hold their value if you buy then decide to go another direction.

Going to roll the phantom line today. Thoughts?

Back