Scotty Cameron putters

Hard pass. Overpriced all engraved stick. Maybe if you could get one at MSRP when it came out. If not, no.
I bought mine for 500 back in probably 2015 or 2016. Wish it didn't have a stupid sight line on it - would have kept it.

What’s everybody’s thoughts on this one.
I am contemplating the DB model

Attachments

• C89FBFC2-3A01-4120-A586-092264B07E89.jpeg
    C89FBFC2-3A01-4120-A586-092264B07E89.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 13
Going to roll the phantom line today. Thoughts?
Love mine- pretty soft and puts a nice roll on the ball. I didn’t mind the look, although some folks hate them haha.

Which are you looking at?

It's all personal opinion but there's just something about having a Scotty in your hands when your'e putting. I've had my Newport 2 studio style since '06 and it's been great. Looking into getting the new special select soon. Hopefully you find the putter you want and fits your game well

It's all personal opinion but there's just something about having a Scotty in your hands when your'e putting. I've had my Newport 2 studio style since '06 and it's been great. Looking into getting the new special select soon. Hopefully you find the putter you want and fits your game well
I completely agree with this. I love putting with mine.

I completely agree with this. I love putting with mine.

Boy, am I stupid or what? Please don't answer that. :laughing:

Here I've got a collection of Scotties and have yet to game one, well that will be remedied tomorrow. Got an afternoon tee time tomorrow. Sheeesch!!! :dohanim:

Only ones available for me to try we’re the 5.5, 7.5 and 8.5. Loved the look of the 5.5 but didn’t like the sound. Much preferred the feel/sound of the 8.5 but gravitated to the look of the 7.5

Boy, am I stupid or what? Please don't answer that. :laughing:

Here I've got a collection of Scotties and have yet to game one, well that will be remedied tomorrow. Got an afternoon tee time tomorrow. Sheeesch!!! :dohanim:
I’m happy to hear that you’ve already got a plan in place!!

I’m happy to hear that you’ve already got a plan in place!!

I'd better have or you guys will never let me hear the end of it, correct? ;) :laughing:

First, there was one Rat, then two Rats, and now three Rats????? 🥴

Going to roll the phantom line today. Thoughts?

It's not for me, but that doesn't mean $#i!. Whaddya think of it??

Only ones available for me to try we’re the 5.5, 7.5 and 8.5. Loved the look of the 5.5 but didn’t like the sound. Much preferred the feel/sound of the 8.5 but gravitated to the look of the 7.5
It's not for me, but that doesn't mean $#i!. Whaddya think of it??

Reporting back on how I putted to with my SC Newport 2. Had 18-18 for both nines today. I had one 3 putt on the front nine, the back was all two putts. I did lip out on two birdies holes on the back nine, so they ended up 2 putts. All in all not a bad effort for the first time with the putter.

Reporting back on how I putted to with my SC Newport 2. Had 18-18 for both nines today. I had one 3 putt on the front nine, the back was all two putts. I did lip out on two birdies holes on the back nine, so they ended up 2 putts. All in all not a bad effort for the first time with the putter.
That sounds like some putting confidence right there!

Back