Scotty Cameron putters

its the heaviest softest putter ive ever used, it doesnt take much to get the ball rolling.
I still need to get my hands on that putter

I have a Tei3 sole stamp that needs refurbed, should I go for the original finish or something more hard wearing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As beautiful as my Newport remade was I think the 05 Newport 2 is going to kick it out of the bag. I just swing the 2 better. I don't miss. I was within handle gimme range on every putt I had today and sunk 3 10-12 footers.

The newest edition to my bag....Newport 2. Disliking the grip though so need to find the studio design grip....anybody else think the new grip is too bulky?

IMG_7245.jpg

Which grip did it come with that seems bulky?

Wondering the same thing. The grey Pistolini Plus that came with my Newport 2 is the smallest putter grip I've ever had. It has really grown on me.

Saw this on the r/golf subreddit. I almost threw up and cried when I saw what they did to a beautiful Scotty. Blocked out the name as it isn't forum appropriate. @Space Bandito what do ya think?

Snip20200629_1.png

Funny thing is some people really dig these custom made putters. :rolleyes:

Which grip did it come with that seems bulky?
Pistolini Plus....maybe because i'm used to my studio design it feels bulkier than the plus

Saw this on the r/golf subreddit. I almost threw up and cried when I saw what they did to a beautiful Scotty. Blocked out the name as it isn't forum appropriate. @Space Bandito what do ya think?

View attachment 8951133
Kind of reminds me of the spray stuff you spray out of a can for spider webs or the artist paint splashes. To each his own I suppose, but sure ain't my thing at all - yuck.

Pistolini Plus....maybe because i'm used to my studio design it feels bulkier than the plus
Can you show me what grip you are looking for? I have 2 sitting around that wont be used, if you want to buy one. Both are in like new condition.

Kind of reminds me of the spray stuff you spray out of a can for spider webs or the artist paint splashes. To each his own I suppose, but sure ain't my thing at all - yuck.
Silly string?

Can you show me what grip you are looking for? I have 2 sitting around that wont be used, if you want to buy one. Both are in like new condition.
download.jpg

Back