Scotty Cameron putters

Well then, glad we got back into this thread. I'm on an emotional roller coaster from those pics.
haha I am glad someone enjoyed them!

Going down the pic rabbit hole last night and it seemed kind of weak to just experience them on my own.

I am patiently waiting for my new putter to arrive!

Last edited:
Well I hoped it arrived soon and today I got a call. I got the model wrong I got a flowback not a fastback. Got on to the practice putting green for about 30 minutes and I have been putting inside for about an hour. Love the feel and the heavier head. First round is Sat!
37E63506-DB28-4B7D-9DAE-762493CEC812.jpegDADE03F8-6747-4442-81D1-D3FA4297B4CE.jpeg97C12536-A181-44A5-B2E1-C5B587DE0935.jpeg3065F958-5832-4BEC-A856-D2BD5C1F1565.jpeg30F32577-AAC2-4586-83B5-A1D2D7A797A1.jpegBFC60B10-79B8-4DAF-BCEA-9525923596DB.jpeg855729E8-90DC-4391-B148-0C293396F9FF.jpeg

So three months in with my new Special Select Newport 2.0 and I’m a big Scotty fan boy again.
He lost me with the inserts but the milled face on this one is fantastic.
I also was the beneficiary of a very good fitting... got mine at 33.5” with two 40g weights. I was always a pretty good putter, but this thing has bee magical. I feel like I’m going to make everything I look at, and I’ve been making a lot more than my fair share.
Normally I’d never gush like this over a putter, for fear of rousing the golfing gods, but I’m going to be stuck up on Long Island the next 6 weeks and it’s tucked away safely with my other gamers down in North Myrtle Beach.
I’m figuring by the time I get back I’ll be forgiven, and who knows? I might be able to sneak in a round or two up here with my NY bag.
It took a lot to kick my Stroke Lab Double Wide out of the bag, and I’m not hesitant at all to put that one in play up here, but the new Scotty is special.
BTW some of you here have some sick looking custom work on your putters!!!! Very nice....

I have two rounds with the new flowback and it performs well. I had 6 one putts the first round and 7 in the next. On hole 2 of the first round I made a nice 20 footer from the fringe! I really like the heavier feeling in the head. The first birdie was dropped also!

I have two rounds with the new flowback and it performs well. I had 6 one putts the first round and 7 in the next. On hole 2 of the first round I made a nice 20 footer from the fringe! I really like the heavier feeling in the head. The first birdie was dropped also!
I’ve got the stock pistol grip in my Newport, but I was 50/50 with the one you have right up until the moment I placed my order.
It was such a tough decision. I loved the feel of the matador, but like the fitter kept telling me, the pistol worked better for me every time we compared the two head to head.
I know he’s right, and yes the results have been excellent, but somewhere down the road I’m picking up one of those other grips, lol.

Club Cameron is live for 21

Back