Scotty Cameron putters

I am kind of bummed by the release items to be honest.
I'm not a hydro flask kind of guy.
I don't know what I'd use the valuables pouch for.
And yes all the text on the top of the cover is a little much.
I do like the charcoal color with stampings though.

Let's judge individually.

First, I really like this cover, however, there is no need for the text on the top when it's already on one side of the cover. Should have left it blank.

View attachment 8986396
I would argue that it would look best with just the patch on the side and no other text anywhere else.

I would argue that it would look best with just the patch on the side and no other text anywhere else.
I like this reply, the patch only would be fine. But they have to distinguish the 2021.. which just having it on the one side would work for me, I don't like the top though.
The stampings have really hit a spot though, their good imo.

I like this reply, the patch only would be fine. But they have to distinguish the 2021.. which just having it on the one side would work for me, I don't like the top though.
The stampings have really hit a spot though, their good imo.
This might be the first year they went that overboard noting it was club cameron. I think it genuinely takes away from the cover style.

This might be the first year they went that overboard noting it was club cameron. I think it genuinely takes away from the cover style.
Indeed it does. That cover without all the extras would be really nice.

Yeah, I don't think there's any chance Scotty moves away from Velcro in the near future. Far too durable :ROFLMAO:
Something about velco in headcovers feels so lazy to me..

picked up a putter cover that i'd been wanting a while back...when i found it was velcro, i was like "yuck...ugh" magnetic enclosures...gotta have them

See I'm on thee other side I do not like the magnets, I'm to worried about rust, unless their using a rust resistant magnet.
To many times a putter may be put away in its cover with morning dew, then makes me think of the magnets over time rusting.

First time out with my new Scotty, and couldn't be happier. I hope this honeymoon lasts forever!!

Seen this on Facebook in a Scotty enthusiast group. This was just a general guess that could be close to years past.

241636E2-9D26-4B77-BD22-C88C11AE28FF.jpeg

Alright, can someone explain the "Membership" deal? I hate to admit, never owned a scotty. I have ultra-remorse not buying the Teryllium limited release, like really bad remorse, I want one so bad but can't justify 1k for a putter I may not game. I'm not a collector, but love the scotty design and customizations. I look about every day at buying a scotty, but want something unique.

What is the purpose of joining the club thing?

Alright, can someone explain the "Membership" deal? I hate to admit, never owned a scotty. I have ultra-remorse not buying the Teryllium limited release, like really bad remorse, I want one so bad but can't justify 1k for a putter I may not game. I'm not a collector, but love the scotty design and customizations. I look about every day at buying a scotty, but want something unique.

What is the purpose of joining the club thing?
It's a paid membership which allows you access to potentially purchase items on release. Could be bags, apparel, putters, covers etc... they all sell out almost immediately. Lots of people end up flipping their purchases.

SC putters are very nice. And they can easily be customized and made however unique you want! Plenty of photos in this thread to look at for sure!

Happy Birthday @Space Bandito thanks for all your helpful insight when we need it!

Back