Scotty Cameron putters

Why are the Special Select putters so sensitive to moisture? I know I need to keep it as dry as possible, but I’d there anything I can do to remove these spots????

Attachments

• A6F2C4A2-A335-4E77-AB7D-0136967BE364.jpeg
    A6F2C4A2-A335-4E77-AB7D-0136967BE364.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 51
Why are the Special Select putters so sensitive to moisture? I know I need to keep it as dry as possible, but I’d there anything I can do to remove these spots????
I've noticed this with a lot of newer models within the last 4 years I'd say.
The best thing I've found without using harsh chemicals, steel wool or even polishing stuff is--- warm water and baking soda with a soft tooth brush, it takes rust spots off there with a little scrubbing.

I can't believe I'm doing this I'm going to try the phantom x 12..

What finish would you bring back if you were in charge?

Gun Blue for me.

Membership aside.... I've been pondering the Scotty Fastback 1.5 and itching to go for a fitting.
It's a little hard to get over the idea of a $400 putter, but interested nonetheless!

I understand the price point is high, but its the only club you use on every hole. Unless you chip in; in which case, i'd recommend vokey wedges. :p

I like the new speed shop stuff. That is all.
The cover I saw today actually looks really good and I’m typically not a fan of his covers.

After reading up on the Scotty Fastback 1.5, I'm like a dog with a bone..... is anyone currently gaming this putter? (i think at least 1 THP'er I've seen mention they like theirs).

I've just gotten over a pretty nasty bout with covid and once feeling comfortable enough to venture out, I'm going to see about a fitting and if the fastback is appropriate for my game... I'm a fairly SBST type of putter with not much arc at all..... The other I'd like to try would be Scotty Squareback 2 .... both are mid-mallet designs that look pretty good to my eye.

After visiting the Scotty gallery store in Encinitas this weekend I think im hooked (yes im late to the party haha). Picked up a Moto putter, some polos and a sweatshirt

But can someone answer me, how do the Moto / Moto Monday drops work? Are they every week and what time? And I think I saw the tour putters release on Wednesdays.... Also joined Club Cameron today

After visiting the Scotty gallery store in Encinitas this weekend I think im hooked (yes im late to the party haha). Picked up a Moto putter, some polos and a sweatshirt

But can someone answer me, how do the Moto / Moto Monday drops work? Are they every week and what time? And I think I saw the tour putters release on Wednesdays.... Also joined Club Cameron today
Pretty much every monday at 830am like clock work. Though its a relatively new thing, since Covid, so who knows if or when they might change it.

I'm bummed they don't seem to be selling apparel with the monday releases anymore. I was really happy to buy some great shirts without having to venture down to SD.

Back