Scotty Cameron putters

I want a Select Newport so freaking bad. No sight lines or sight dots to be exact.. There is one on the Bay right now, that I'm staring at so bad!

Welp, I pulled the trigger! Thanks Canadan!!!!

20150905_132233_zpshnmkf1eh.jpg

I want a Select Newport so freaking bad. No sight lines or sight dots to be exact.. There is one on the Bay right now, that I'm staring at so bad!
The dark finish? Are you a fan of deep milled putters?

The dark finish? Are you a fan of deep milled putters?

I prefer the 2014 version. The non black finish. Yes.. Yes.. Yes, I love a deep milled!

Wednesday... I'll be back here to play my trump card ;)

Welp, I pulled the trigger! Thanks Canadan!!!!

20150905_132233_zpshnmkf1eh.jpg

That dude taking the photos has some serious talent... hahahahaha!

I think it's one of their best protos. So unique to every other studio stainless models.

That dude taking the photos has some serious talent... hahahahaha!

I think it's one of their best protos. So unique to every other studio stainless models.

Kinda looks like someone is using a V10 to take those pictures (such an amazing camera!!!!)?

Dude it looks so sweet! I am like a kid in a candy store with a smile from ear to ear! :)

These refinished Scotty's are going to make me go crazy. I just cannot keep my mind off of them!

These refinished Scotty's are going to make me go crazy. I just cannot keep my mind off of them!

Don't fight it bro. Just give in ;)

Really nice looking putter there, hickerad. Quite a looker!

Daggonit.. I think I'm going to submit some offers this evening. I hope they don't all accept. Haha.

Can someone say, options?!?!

Kinda looks like someone is using a V10 to take those pictures (such an amazing camera!!!!)?

Dude it looks so sweet! I am like a kid in a candy store with a smile from ear to ear! :)

If you don't like it when it arrives, I'll trade you for the Callaway hat that Santa sent me that you liked. :call-me:

If you don't like it when it arrives, I'll trade you for the Callaway hat that Santa sent me that you liked. :call-me:

Oooo that hat is pretty sweet!

that thing is drooool.

I like that a lot.

Back