Scotty Cameron putters

Yep, market driven, but frustrating nonetheless.

Loving the shallow milling, the overall finish and paint fill, and pretty much everything else. Wow.
I really like the look of it. If the price was way better I'd have one on the way.

Why is that? #Putternoob
Honestly have no clue... the starting price for a tour rat is 3k and the gss insert super rat is 3500. I would assume the small extra cost in the extra steps in the manufacturing process has little to do with it, and the fact that SC has built enough of cult following to justify the demand

Why is that? #Putternoob

I am sure it takes more work to mill out a cavity, then incorporate the insert with the polymers.

Personally, I like them because they are that much different than a typical OTR offering.

Something looks off about this. Anyone else think this could be a fake?

It won't let me edit the post, but here's the picture
02265c2952853de0900a32a8fcc0f515.jpg

My first thought was that it just has some cheap knockoff weights in it, but the lack of milling on the face pretty much means it's a lousy fake.

My first thought was that it just has some cheap knockoff weights in it, but the lack of milling on the face pretty much means it's a lousy fake.
It's true. And anyone who knows anything about the custom shop knows they don't refinish to blue.

Those weights are some of the worst knock offs ever.

First round with my new x5r and I don't know why I haven't tried anything but a Newport before. It is now permanently in the bag. I guess there will be a Scotty Newport for sale on the forum shortly

First round with my new x5r and I don't know why I haven't tried anything but a Newport before. It is now permanently in the bag. I guess there will be a Scotty Newport for sale on the forum shortly

Wait. What? Selling the other SC? Evidently, you don't pay enough attention... 'Round these parts, we prefer to have a stable of putters. :D

It won't let me edit the post, but here's the picture
02265c2952853de0900a32a8fcc0f515.jpg

Like others said fake all the way. Weights are bad, no milling, color is wrong, etc.. Run away fast

Wait. What? Selling the other SC? Evidently, you don't pay enough attention... 'Round these parts, we prefer to have a stable of putters. :D
I already have a stable in the corner and the Newport can be sent to a new home so some other new Cameron's can be added to the sacred corner

Any club members order any of the new stuff? I got the flower head cover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I picked up the cover as well. Looks good!

Got the HC also, personally I think it looks snazzy, will probably game it. Sad I couldn't get the divot tool or one of the towels though.

Snagged the HC and a towel. Lots of people on TCC snarked at the cover, but I think it looks really nice.

Last edited:
Just picked this up!

Attachments

• $_3.JPG
    $_3.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm considering what would be a huge investment for me in buying a Scotty Cameron putter. Are they truly the cream of the crop when it comes to putters? I was hoping some of you would share your thoughts with me about this. Thanks in advance!

When it comes to Cameron's im not sure what is more overpriced .. the putters themelves or 50 to 100 for a grip or 50 to 1000 for a headcover ?? anyway .. it's insane .. and wonder if they are truly worth the price

Back