Scotty Cameron putters

That's because you're a rat fan ;)

I love that they're rolling out these covers with different tour only characters. It would be better if they offered all color combos with all characters.

I really hope they do an SC monogram, or maybe a green & gold top hat johnny!
I like my putter despite it having the name 'super rat' hahaha! Would prefer a blank sole honestly.

I just like blue/white. Would love a grinder logo one like this. That **** eating grin cracks me up every single time I see it.

I like my putter despite it having the name 'super rat' hahaha! Would prefer a blank sole honestly.

I just like blue/white. Would love a grinder logo one like this. That **** eating grin cracks me up every single time I see it.
Unlikely as the Grinder character was a custom shop stamp, not a tour stamp. But maybe we'll see it on a non-CT cover going forward. I like that one as well

Unlikely as the Grinder character was a custom shop stamp, not a tour stamp. But maybe we'll see it on a non-CT cover going forward. I like that one as well
I love his stampings - at least the old ones.

Yeah, the new stuff doesn't ring my bells. Not a fan of the demon/devil guy, or the peace surfer. I miss Hammer Hands. You never see that stamp anymore
Grinder
Jackpot Johnny
Hot Head Harry
Seven Point Crown
Junkyard Dog
Monogram

That might be the extent for me.

That's one of my favorite CS covers. Perfect color combo.
yeah man, still have it although it's worn down a bit. I've been wanting to send it to someone like RGM to make a driver cover or something out of it.

One of the best color/material options at that time as far as I was concerned.

Not that I'm new to the scotty game...although fairly week entries on my part(newport detour and I'm counting the bullseye with the SC stamp).

I have procured one that is coming my way friday. trying to decide what kind of grip I should put on it(its coming with a grip that is way too big for my liking).

Trying to decide between
- Matador black small
- Pistolini black
- garsen edge white or red
- flux gripquest white
- SS traxion pistol GT 1.0

Not that I'm new to the scotty game...although fairly week entries on my part(newport detour and I'm counting the bullseye with the SC stamp).

I have procured one that is coming my way friday. trying to decide what kind of grip I should put on it(its coming with a grip that is way too big for my liking).

Trying to decide between
- Matador black small
- Pistolini black
- garsen edge white or red
- flux gripquest white
- SS traxion pistol GT 1.0
Grips, as often discussed, are as unique to your game as your putter or putting stroke. Which putter did you pick up?

Not sure if it was in my head but I loved the feel of the Scotty I was messing around with at golf mart.

Grips, as often discussed, are as unique to your game as your putter or putting stroke. Which putter did you pick up?
I'm all over the place with grips and stroke. I've always been more of a mallet putter with a midsize grip. But recently I've found that I love the feel a lot more of smaller grips.

Always wanted a plain old newport and to see if maybe I should be using blade style putters instead, simply things. Before I picked it up I was considering having the bullseye refurbished and using that...still might, I just like putters too much.

Is this distracting?2005studiodesign_15_2.jpg

Think I'm heading to the Gallery on Friday morning. Anyone need/want me to try to grab something for them?
What do they even have that isn't crazy expensive?

Back