Scotty Cameron putters

When in doubt, ask me. I know quite a little. ;)

I appreciate it! I’ll keep that in mind. I found a thread on the Cameron collector that compared fakes to real CT headcovers and confirmed the one I was looking at is fake. It’s crazy what some people do and try to pass off as legitimate.

I am ready to bail on the Pistol GT on my Super Rat.... But for the last week, I've been too lazy to change it back to an iLine hahaha

Ugh. I should go downstairs, eh?

I am ready to bail on the Pistol GT on my Super Rat.... But for the last week, I've been too lazy to change it back to an iLine hahaha

Ugh. I should go downstairs, eh?
put a jumbo or fatso or something like on it

Your drunk 😂

77828F4D-F784-4FA3-8889-004403E10AA4.jpeg

You are underestimating the awesomeness of the iLine.
I think that's one grip I haven't tried. I might have to add that to my next grip order.

Anyone wanna spend that stimulus check on a Circle-T FB+?

I think that's one grip I haven't tried. I might have to add that to my next grip order.
If you can find one! They are getting more and more rare, but definitely more available than the regular iLine swing grips.

If you can find one! They are getting more and more rare, but definitely more available than the regular iLine swing grips.
I just noticed that when I went to look, dang. I found yellow and magenta but no blue like is hoping for. I'd have no problem rocking magenta though.

Any feedback on how they compare size and shape wise to the Lamkin a Deep Etched?

I just noticed that when I went to look, dang. I found yellow and magenta but no blue like is hoping for. I'd have no problem rocking magenta though.

Any feedback on how they compare size and shape wise to the Lamkin a Deep Etched?

They’re tiny.

They’re tiny.
Ahh, in that case maybe I don't want to try them. The Deep Etched is about as small as I like to work with my cross hand grip. Thanks James!

Back