Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Tei3 question

tmoon22

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I was gifted a Scotty Cameron Santa Fe sole stamped tei3. I had a question about the club face color. When I go to look the putter up all I see is black club faces with this model unless they are re-finished. The one I was gifted has a silver club face. I wasn’t sure if it was a special edition or the black faded away. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Also if anyone has an idea on how much the putter is worth that would be great too! It has a titleist micro bell shaft if that helps. Thank you for your time in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_3277.jpeg
    IMG_3277.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3276.jpeg
    IMG_3276.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3273.jpeg
    IMG_3273.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3274.jpeg
    IMG_3274.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3275.jpeg
    IMG_3275.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3278.jpeg
    IMG_3278.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 15
Someone sanded the black Oxide finish off, i suspect, although I had seen a few that looked like that, assumed the finish had been removed.
I had a no sole stamp one about 10 years ago, same insert (no polymer surround ) and I think I sold it for around $225-250, maybe 275?
That's all I got.

Yes. The black oxide was removed. Not sure how nor how hard that would be. I've had a few putters refinished. If you're interested I'll try to find the name and a photo or two. I no longer have them though.

Someone sanded the black Oxide finish off, i suspect, although I had seen a few that looked like that, assumed the finish had been removed.
I had a no sole stamp one about 10 years ago, same insert (no polymer surround ) and I think I sold it for around $225-250, maybe 275?
That's all I got.
Thank you for the reply!

Back