Scotty "Golo" is a winner for me!!!!

Titleistforlife

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.3
Finally got my Scotty Cameron "Golo" back from the Custom Shop this week. The day after I bought it a month ago, I sent it in to have it set up with the "Jetsetter" package. All black paint fill, mid size black grip and black shaft band. SWEET looking putter. Last night I took the putter out for it's first round and finished with a record low 22 putts! Granted I couldn't hit a green to save my life, but I was making everything.

I'd post pics, but pics don't do this beauty justice...

22 putts, regardless of hitting greens is a fantastic rolling round...amazing what a little confidence can do eh?

images

Let's see her buddy!

Pics pics and more pics please

Just tappin away

I tried it out last weekend and thought it was pretty sweet as well. It sure looks cool.

They'll more justice than none. I'd love to see this beauty.

Tapaway!

I am super intrigued by the GoLo S and was actually looking at one last night. Would love to see your pictures.

This is the first Scotty that has tempted me. I keep hearing how nice it is and now I want to roll one.

I love the look of the GoLo. Such a sessy putter. Post some pics dude.

That is a very good looking putter. I will have to go on a mission this weekend.

30078739_im__GOLO________1_gsi

I tried a CS one. It looked sort of odd at set up, but the sole is pretty smooth. Seemed really quiet at impact.

Buddy of mine just got his C/S GoLo S and didn't like it in the pics, but the feel is amazing! Easy to line up and feels great at impact. Not a C/S or a mallet fan but I think I am going to end up buying one of these

Moved to Flatstick Talk.

That CS model is very nice!!!

That is a sweet looking stick! 22 putts...WTF!?! That is sick sir.

Putter is in my bag at the course. I will see if I can get some pics up sometime soon. Confidence in golf is an amazing thing. Consider this: I had an all-time high putt round a couple weeks ago...are you ready for this...42 putts!!! How do you take 20 putts off a round!!!!! I shot 84 in the 42 putt round and 75 last night in the 22 putt round. In the first round I hit every green in GIR. Last night I only hit two or three. Had one chip in. (with the Golo from the fringe)

Now, picture the first picture in all black and you have my "Jetsetter" Golo.

Boom! Was this your first move? We might need to celebrate.

Ha, nope - not the first. We can still celebrate though.

On a serious note, this is a sharp looking putter and I agree that regardless of how many GIR's you had, 22 putts is awesome. That CS is right up my alley.

Lots of love for the SC so I'll throw my endearment to the standard Golo. While I dont get how the jetsetter works it sure looks cool.

I love the new black Scotty's, I remember about 2 years ago he did an interview and said he would never make a black finish for retail because he wanted to leave it as a "tour only" finish. That's when I sold my Newport 2 and got a bettinardi putter because I got too much glare off the Newport. I am glad to see he decided to release the black finish, if I were on the market for a new putter it would definitely be at the top of my list to try.

I rolled the Solo S last week at a golf store and I think it's the first Cameron that I have ever really liked. My putter is very heavy - like 370 gram head that I've come to love and the Cameron felt light at its stock weight but I know that could be increased. Really nice putter.

I have found two problems with joining THP.

1. Catching up on all the good info.

2. Seeing a sick new club like this custom GoLo and wanting to spend money on one. :bulgy-eyes:

Nice putter.

Back