Scotty Squareback 2.0 - dimensions

NeverWiff

Reaction score
Handicap
13.4 GHIN
Hi there gang....
I'm trying to find a Scotty Squareback Special Select 2.0 to test, but not having much luck locally - waiting on a couple of places to receive stock. I'm really looking for the dimensions of the putter head which I'm "a bit" picky about. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but they seem to offer just about plenty of info the Scotty site, but not the actual dimensions nor do any of the reviews or online sales sites I've checked online...)

If I can visualize a certain set of dimensions (the sole dimension from the front of the blade to the back is the one I'm most interested in), it'll tell me pretty quickly if i have interest enough to wait on one to become available for test. Anyone have a Squareback Special Select 2.0 that they might measure up and let me know? Thanks in advance if you do!

Hi there gang....
I'm trying to find a Scotty Squareback Special Select 2.0 to test, but not having much luck locally - waiting on a couple of places to receive stock. I'm really looking for the dimensions of the putter head which I'm "a bit" picky about. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but they seem to offer just about plenty of info the Scotty site, but not the actual dimensions nor do any of the reviews or online sales sites I've checked online...)

If I can visualize a certain set of dimensions (the sole dimension from the front of the blade to the back is the one I'm most interested in), it'll tell me pretty quickly if i have interest enough to wait on one to become available for test. Anyone have a Squareback Special Select 2.0 that they might measure up and let me know? Thanks in advance if you do!
That's the putter I use. I don't have it here with me at work, but I can get you some measurements later tonight if someone doesn't have them by then.

I can do now, what measurements are you looking for exactly? Btw, I love it.

I think its roughly another 1/2" in width, so if you looked at a newport, add the 1/2". I could be wrong but its gotta be close. I don't think its an inch though.

1170CD00-987B-4ABF-A0A5-00665DBE461E.jpeg

Attachments

• F134ECC3-7A7C-49E3-B608-4A1F3B264416.jpeg
    F134ECC3-7A7C-49E3-B608-4A1F3B264416.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 21
  • E03C7D06-C745-4394-9AA1-74725D5E366B.jpeg
    E03C7D06-C745-4394-9AA1-74725D5E366B.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 4CFEB5A0-4B08-4D44-BC8F-5055AB8D286C.jpeg
    4CFEB5A0-4B08-4D44-BC8F-5055AB8D286C.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 22
Let me know if need another pix of it

I used to have a 2014 squareback which is basically the same, I think if you like a newport to a certain point but want a little more feel of a mallet I guess, then yes this is a good option.

I used to have a 2014 squareback which is basically the same, I think if you like a newport to a certain point but want a little more feel of a mallet I guess, then yes this is a good option.
Def agree. The Newport is awesome on stimpmeter 14 greens. On my usual 11-12, this mid-mallet works better for me

Hi, a quick thank you to everyone who replied... i really appreciate it.
This could very well be my next putter.... Love the size, not to big, not too small and the added weight will be a plus !!
Gonna test one out as soon as i find it locally!

Hi, a quick thank you to everyone who replied... i really appreciate it.
This could very well be my next putter.... Love the size, not to big, not too small and the added weight will be a plus !!
Gonna test one out as soon as i find it locally!
Wish my wife would say that......hahahahahahaha

Update... I was discussing the Scotty with my friend, who is a club pro (and a great guy, to boot) I work with him now and then on my swing, never really talk putting.... He said that he uses a Squareback.

What a coinky-dink! I’ll see him in a week or two and give it a try... looking forward to it.

Back