Scotty Super Rats

it needs some pics using the new camera. Could really pop.
Yes it does. That's still one of my favorite putters I've ever seen. Sooooo jealous.

I fi had the dinero for one, i would probably pay off a different bill.....is it much different than a Newport Stainless i have?

he knows he is stirring the pot...

I fi had the dinero for one, i would probably pay off a different bill.....is it much different than a Newport Stainless i have?

he knows he is stirring the pot...
The short answer is yes, the long answer is that it depends on the individual.

I recently traded a Super Rat (and a small amount of cash) for a CT Timeless NP2 SSS. The Super Rat was awesome looking and I do love the GSS insert but the NP2 shape just always wins me over. And I really wanted a fully milled CT with unique stamps that you can’t find OTR to actually game since I wasn’t gaming the Super Rat. Itching to get the new one on the course.

I recently traded a Super Rat (and a small amount of cash) for a CT Timeless NP2 SSS. The Super Rat was awesome looking and I do love the GSS insert but the NP2 shape just always wins me over. And I really wanted a fully milled CT with unique stamps that you can’t find OTR to actually game since I wasn’t gaming the Super Rat. Itching to get the new one on the course.
Show us!

The circle T with the crown on the face and the dancing Cameron on the back were huge selling points for me. Will the stamps make me hole more putts? Probably not but you can bet I’ll be confident holding this bad boy over the ball.

Attachments

• 1FDCC518-4EDD-4638-B7C8-8C70615DB1D7.jpeg
    1FDCC518-4EDD-4638-B7C8-8C70615DB1D7.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 44
  • AA0083FC-6E25-4254-AE53-EBCEC21F6044.jpeg
    AA0083FC-6E25-4254-AE53-EBCEC21F6044.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 49
  • D1AE2876-FA32-4C4E-9294-9FA8FBC92501.jpeg
    D1AE2876-FA32-4C4E-9294-9FA8FBC92501.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 870301C9-F35F-4E4C-ADF0-54CA82C1B462.jpeg
    870301C9-F35F-4E4C-ADF0-54CA82C1B462.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 49
The circle T with the crown on the face and the dancing Cameron on the back were huge selling points for me. Will the stamps make me hole more putts? Probably not but you can bet I’ll be confident holding this bad boy over the ball.
What a beauty!! Congrats, man!

That’s really nice.

Always wanted a super rat. Love the shape. I will own one soon

All this talk finally got me to destroy the grip on it and get my beloved iLine back on mine.

Three putts on the basement putting green was all it took to get reminded why I should NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT ****** WITH MY SUPER RAT SETUP.

All this talk finally got me to destroy the grip on it and get my beloved iLine back on mine.

Three putts on the basement putting green was all it took to get reminded why I should NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT ****** WITH MY SUPER RAT SETUP.
The very second you start over thinking putting is the very second you destroy your putting ability.

Awesome putter!

I can't believe @Jman hasn't validated this yet.

I really don't know why you mess with anything else. That thing is ridiculously awesome!

The Super Rats are sick. One day I'll have one.

Yeeesh. Could have cleaned the cavity first. :p

I will say, you have done an exceedingly good job of keeping the ball marks off the face. My favorite putter actually looks I've drained a few putts.
I took it in the middle of my round. Relax.

Also, thanks! I don't hit dirty balls with it. Not ever. That's insanity.

Back