Scotty x 5.5 vs Evnroll 5.2

kmlp95

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has insight on these putters. I feel like I am just not in love with the scotty and I have a option to trade for a evnroll 5.2 with the same hosel ( short slant neck). Just nervous about everyones claim that evnroll has a slow face. Any insight would help

Thank You

What about the Scotty has been disappointing? Curious as I had a falling out with a putter and switched as well.

What about the Scotty has been disappointing? Curious as I had a falling out with a putter and switched as well.
I don't know how to describe it, its just another putter to me, personally i feel less confident with it then I did with my swag blade putter. i have a jailbird cruiser on order to to try something different. I love the look of the scotty everywhere except looking down at it as well. I just don't know if ill be able to putt with a evnroll having the dead face in my mind lol I'm a headcase out there

Have you looked at Bettinardi?
I had a Cameron Phantom X 5.5 for a bit and made nothing with it. Loved the look, just couldn't make a putt with it.
Same toe hang as my Betti Inovai 6 crescent neck, which has been and will continy to be my main gamer.
The new Betti's have a "roll control" face, which feels a little firmer than their old FIT face.
You might look at the Cleveland HB Soft milled 11s as well, could save a few $$. Really nice feel off the face.

You might look at the Cleveland HB Soft milled 11s as well, could save a few $$. Really nice feel off the face.
This this this.

I had a Cameron Phantom X 5.5 for a bit and made nothing with it. Loved the look, just couldn't make a putt with it.
Same toe hang as my Betti Inovai 6 crescent neck, which has been and will continy to be my main gamer.
The new Betti's have a "roll control" face, which feels a little firmer than their old FIT face.
I had a queen b years back and it was ok. I'm kinda hoping this jailbird pans out haha i'm only considering this evnroll because I got a trade offer for it. Tight on putter cash until I sell some stuff

I had a queen b years back and it was ok. I'm kinda hoping this jailbird pans out haha i'm only considering this evnroll because I got a trade offer for it. Tight on putter cash until I sell some stuff
The faces on Bettinardi lines all have very different feels. I found the QB's a bit firm.
I have several Betti's and never felt the urge for a QB, as many times as I've rolled them.
Check this....
inovai-6-0

The EVNROLL is a great putter. but yes the face tends to be a bit slower than the Scotty.

Even the Bettinardi roll control face will be slower as well.

Im a putter snob and typically play one that I know might not be ideal for me. I have plenty of Scotty's and Bettinardi's but I can truthfully say that EVNROLL is a better performing putter

The EVNROLL is a great putter. but yes the face tends to be a bit slower than the Scotty.

Even the Bettinardi roll control face will be slower as well.

Im a putter snob and typically play one that I know might not be ideal for me. I have plenty of Scotty's and Bettinardi's but I can truthfully say that EVNROLL is a better performing putter
Awesome this is what I was looking for. It seems like there is very little info out there on these evnroll Ev 5.2s

This this this.
I have actually been eying both of these as a new mallet alternative...

Back