Seattle Golf Show this weekend

TonyB

Reaction score
Handicap
I am pretty excited to go to this tomorrow. I wish I could go today for the Dave Pelz free putting clinic but have prior plans. I'm not sure what to expect but it looks like a lot of fun along with the ability to knock down the balance on the checking account a bit. The exhibitor list is pretty impressive.

I went to this yesterday expecting PGA Show Lite and left very disappointed. I almost felt a bit scammed as there was so many non-golf vendors with very aggressive tactics to get you to their booth. I had one woman chasing me up the aisle from Whyndam Resorts after I told her I wasn't interested. They had everything from a Mattress store to State Farm insurance.

The main golf display was from a large local golf store chain that was selling off their clearance items. My buddy did score a couple pair of Nike Golf pants for $25 each and they gave us coupon for $10 off which I used at one of their Retail stores when we left for a dozen ERC yellow balls.

I really wanted to try out Stroke Lab on a larger green and there was not one Stroke Lab putter on the property. I did play around with Stroke Lab #7 and Double Wide Flow neck at the retail store again. I will own a Stroke Lab putter but need to get them on a real practice green to determine which one I want. The Double Wide Flow is really growing on me.

Back