Kent01putt

Reaction score
Handicap
Headed to Seattle this weekend. Will go down to Chambers Bay for the 2nd time. Playing Gold Mountain also. Will be playing Glendale CC as I am looking for a CC in the area. Anyone know of other public courses to play and private clubs I may want to join in the area.

If you are looking at CC's to join, take a look at Sahalee CC in Samammish.
I haven't played it in a few years but The Home Course was a great public course when I played it.
Bring some rain gear, Seattle weather for the weekend is high of 49 on Saturday and 52 on Sunday with possible showers both days.
That's typical for the Seattle area this time of year.

Thank You. Rain is part of the deal out there. Will be making this trip 3 times this year and will check out a different CC each time.

I'm more of a local muni player at this point in my golf journey so take my word with a grain of salt, but have heard great things about Seattle Golf Club and The Golf Club at Newcastle. I can vouch for Home Course as a good public course. Druid's Glen is one of the longer, more challenging public courses in the area and is a bit less expensive. TPC Snoqualmie hosts the Boeing Classic.

I travel to Seattle a lot for work (pre-COVID) and when I am there during the golf season I always play Home Course. You cannot go wrong with playing Chambers Bay and Home Course while in Seattle.

Back