Sedona Public Courses

LONGBALL777

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm going to Sedona in a couple of weeks and will have time for golf one day. Can anyone suggest courses?
Thanks in advance.

Just pick one your pocket book can handle. All Sedona AZ area courses are darn fine courses.....weather permitting.

Sedona Golf Resort would be my favorite, if I had to pick one.

I'm going to Sedona in a couple of weeks and will have time for golf one day. Can anyone suggest courses?
Thanks in advance.

Oak Creek is head and shoulders above the rest as far as course design and a playability. Great views and shots. Always in good condition.

Sedona Golf Resort has some good holes, but some really bad ones too. A lot of gimmicky shots. It generally is not a good experience for 1st timers.

If you can get on 7 Canyons (private, but often they let people on), then that is the choice for a 1st timer or a visitor. While it does have a few quirky shots, it is singularly one of the best set of views, even starting from the range. It is shorter and tighter.

I've only played Sedona Golf Resort and its a spectular setting, even with a few weird golf holes.

Oak Creek was very good. Unfortunately the only course I've played there so can't compare.

1631722557328.png

Back