SeeMore - just more

Ouimet

Reaction score
Handicap
I've read a lot on here about the service SeeMore give...

Well my m7 turned up today. Opened up the box and there was a second package in it, I initially thought it was just the triangulator but it was too big. :confused2:

Turns out they sent me a white baseball cap, a black beanie and a white leather England flag headcover....all free of charge. :banana:

Gobsmacked

I did originally order the prototype version from an authorised dealer but that was a total farce and the dealer sent me a message 6 days later saying they didn't have one...despite the site saying there was 1 and 1 only in stock. I told the SeeMore guy this when I ordered again - so I'm wondering if it was because of that. I can't check as my old email account has been hacked by a spammer but if it was there really was no need.

No wonder they are going places and I thought I'd shout them out for the unreal service and generosity.

Thats customer service for ya! Thanks for sharing, its always good to hear of the good guys!

Thats awesome. I am gonna try some of these out in December. i have heard nothing but good things about them.

That is one of the things this company is known for....CUSTOMER SERVICE. Time after time they impress me with their willingness to go the extra mile to earn a patrons business. Congrats on the swag.

cobgrats on the new flat stick and the freebies!

Back