SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review, it looks to be a nice sized Putter and the face balanced tech is very interesting. I do wish they had a heel shafted Model as Center shafted Putters do not fit my eye.

Great, detailed review as usual. Have not been a fan of the other putters I have seen in this line. Encouraged about this one after reading the review. Definitely would have to see it and roll it prior to purchase.

Incredible review! I echo a ton of it.

I absolutely love this putter and do not see myself changing anytime soon. It sets up so well, looks stunning and flat out performs for me.

Great review Jman! This looks like another excellent seemore putter.

This was a great review.

I've embraced the oversized blade design since I've been putting with the 8.0 - I'd love to give this a roll sometime since I think it will give me a lot of what I love about my mFGP2, along with some of the MOI advantages the larger size of the 8.0 gives.

This is a really great line, and I think the DF is my favorite of the Giants.

• Admin
Fantastic review. This might get me back to a SeeMore as I love the look of this putter.

Really good review James. I've just started looking in to putting a SeeMore in play for the first time and this one sounds like it could be a perfect size and overall great option for me. I really like the testing you did for off center hits vs. other models. It sounds like great tech in this putter, time to start searching for one!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Heck of a review Jman! Well done. We appreciate all the time and effort you and the THP staff put into this. Again Thanks!!

Thanks for reading everyone. Its always appreciated! Tried to make this one as educational on putter designs as it was on the actual Mini Giant DF putter.

This was a great review.

I've embraced the oversized blade design since I've been putting with the 8.0 - I'd love to give this a roll sometime since I think it will give me a lot of what I love about my mFGP2, along with some of the MOI advantages the larger size of the 8.0 gives.

This is a really great line, and I think the DF is my favorite of the Giants.

I really think this one would surprise you, as a fellow fan of the mFGP2 shape, this just feels comfortable at setup.

Thanks for the review. Sounds like Seemore has combined some interesting elements here and have a really solid putter.

I really think this one would surprise you, as a fellow fan of the mFGP2 shape, this just feels comfortable at setup.

Probably not what I need to hear, to be honest. Both of the golf shops nearest me have started carrying a pretty wide range of SeeMore products including the Giant line, so I'm hoping I see this in a shop soon.

My fitting is lined up for the 17th! So excited!haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm digging that putter. And as per the standard, solid write up. I've never had a SeeMore but this might be up my alley. Gonna take a lot to knock the Cure out, though.

I'd be curious to see an in hand pic size comparison.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to read this one gents. Its honestly worth a look for those wanting to go higher MOI but not ginormous and who would also like to retain a good sound/feel.

I'm in the middle of reviewing another putter right now but had a money 2-man scramble last night and what putter was in the bag? This one. How many big putts did it make? 4 birdie putts.

Yup.

Thanks for taking the time to read this one gents. Its honestly worth a look for those wanting to go higher MOI but not ginormous and who would also like to retain a good sound/feel.

I'm in the middle of reviewing another putter right now but had a money 2-man scramble last night and what putter was in the bag? This one. How many big putts did it make? 4 birdie putts.

Yup.

Believe me - getting one's on my TO DO list. Just gotta build up some wife-pleasing points to justify the purchase. (or get that second job:alien:)

This is the first new release I have been really excited about since buying by m2c several years ago. I really like the head shape, I would love to see this in comparison to one of traditional heads. Will these be stocked at places like PGA Tour Superstore? I would love to get my hands on one of these to experience the sound/feel. That was the major hurdle for me with the OG FGP, just a preference thing. It is probably what I like most about my m2c, the very low audible tone it produces. Will be following along here, looking forward to more thoughts from the guys who have one in hand!

Yup.

Great work!!

Back. In. The. Bag.

I roll this thing well. Scary well.

Back. In. The. Bag.

Are you bringing the DF to Toledo? I'd love to compare it head-to-head with the Cure CX3

Back. In. The. Bag.

Found one two weeks old, player didn't like it. Sick price. It's showing this Thursday can't wait.
Jman, what grip you using on it? I'm thinking I need to be in the 100gram range, my normal DF is flatso 1.0 + 40 gram weight.

Found one two weeks old, player didn't like it. Sick price. It's showing this Thursday can't wait.
Jman, what grip you using on it? I'm thinking I need to be in the 100gram range, my normal DF is flatso 1.0 + 40 gram weight.
Rocking the tour SNSR contour!

Back