SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter Review

The Mini Giant DF saved my bacon last night. Still very comfortable with this putter. Really enjoy that my set-up and putting stroke are very consistent.

I can’t get over how much I like this putter. Thanks for the insight @hadi05, it’s been a game changer.

I can’t get over how much I like this putter. Thanks for the insight @hadi05, it’s been a game changer.

Glad it's working for you! Hopefully we can tee it up again sometime!!

I still use this putter every time I practice at home. This putter has been an absolute game changer for me in terms of giving me a consistent putting stroke. Just a great performing flat stick and it looks good too!

I still use the @seemoreputters Mini Giant DF putter every time I practice and it shares reps on the course. This putter has been outstanding in helping me undo what feels like an eternity of putting stroke flaws.

The RST technology made it very apparent to me that I was doing things wrong. All these ‘fixes’ were because I was using the wrong putter for my natural putting stroke. The face balanced at impact technology along with the high MOI make this putter naturally forgiving and air in consistency.

IMHO there is no other brand or style of putter that could have made putting fun again for me. The staff and technology of their putters along with some of their training aids did what I thought was never possible….. give me a repeatable consistent putting stroke.

What’s more mind blowing is that I didn’t have to go somewhere to be fitted. Their online fitting tool did it all for me.

Thank you team SeeMore!

I still use the @seemoreputters Mini Giant DF putter every time I practice and it shares reps on the course. This putter has been outstanding in helping me undo what feels like an eternity of putting stroke flaws.

The RST technology made it very apparent to me that I was doing things wrong. All these ‘fixes’ were because I was using the wrong putter for my natural putting stroke. The face balanced at impact technology along with the high MOI make this putter naturally forgiving and air in consistency.

IMHO there is no other brand or style of putter that could have made putting fun again for me. The staff and technology of their putters along with some of their training aids did what I thought was never possible….. give me a repeatable consistent putting stroke.

What’s more mind blowing is that I didn’t have to go somewhere to be fitted. Their online fitting tool did it all for me.

Thank you team SeeMore!
Love having you on Team SeeMore - @hadi05. Happy New Year to you guys! Going to be a great 2024!

Who has friends that are playing the mini Giant DF? What do they think about it?

My SeeMore Mini Giant DF gets circulated amongst all my friends to use and practice with. They all really seem to enjoy the putter. Unfortunately, we don't have a SeeMore putters here for fittings where I live and most of them aren't 100% comfortable with the online fitting tool. So, I just let them use it as they like. Most of them have said within the time it takes to warm up putting it becomes very familiar to them. By the end of the round they are really enjoying the way they were putting with it.

Back