SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter Review

Yup loving mine! Got to play at a course with bent grass this weekend and the putting was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took the TM Spider out over the weekend and it just made me love the Mini Giant DF that much more.

I really cannot imagine gaming another putter anytime soon. I just love the roll this bad boy puts on the ball.

Took the TM Spider out over the weekend and it just made me love the Mini Giant DF that much more.

I really cannot imagine gaming another putter anytime soon. I just love the roll this bad boy puts on the ball.

great to hear. Keep up the fantastic work with the mini Giant DF!!

Back in the bag for this week. I'm eager to see if I rekindle the feels.

I think I will.

I'm not a fan of most high MOI designs. In fact, I think the standard Giant is just too Giant.

As I said in the review for the Mini Giant DF though, this is the one that blends high MOI with more acceptable looks and size. The smaller heel to toe (its barely more than the mFGP) makes it work.

I've been rolling it like a champ the last week back in the bag and it's allowed me to correct a lot of setup and stroke flaws that had crept back in.

Veritable elimination. NO putter out there does it as well as SeeMore. None.

bd2618c0ebc8d8641d8e63cdf0963f8c.jpg

Jman - It was your review in this thread that brought this putter to my attention. I had seen the Giants in retail stores and, I agree, they are too "giant."

I finally ordered one last week and have no had it on the practice green a couple of times and played 9 holes with it this morning. There may be more stylish putters out there, but there is not one I have EVER tried that gets you lined up and making your stroke correctly as well as this putter.

I ordered mine at 33 inches because I am only 5'8" tall. I ordered the lie angle to be more upright for that same reason. I also ordered with an extra 30 grams in the head and a 30 gram counterweight. At least for me, some putters lose their feel when adding more weight to the head. Mine is the only mini-giant I have ever rolled, but the extra weight seems so normal. The putter head truly wants to stay on line and releases naturally.

I am really sold on this putter, although the "relationship" has been brief.

Jman - It was your review in this thread that brought this putter to my attention. I had seen the Giants in retail stores and, I agree, they are too "giant."

I finally ordered one last week and have no had it on the practice green a couple of times and played 9 holes with it this morning. There may be more stylish putters out there, but there is not one I have EVER tried that gets you lined up and making your stroke correctly as well as this putter.

I ordered mine at 33 inches because I am only 5'8" tall. I ordered the lie angle to be more upright for that same reason. I also ordered with an extra 30 grams in the head and a 30 gram counterweight. At least for me, some putters lose their feel when adding more weight to the head. Mine is the only mini-giant I have ever rolled, but the extra weight seems so normal. The putter head truly wants to stay on line and releases naturally.

I appreciate the kind words! Enjoy it!!!

It probably won't happen until next year (used up my golf budget - and my wife's patience - already), but I will have one of these eventually. I love my Cure CX3, but I miss not having a SeeMore in the bag.

Tenputt - you had us at "hello!" #24/7 #allstate

I'm not a fan of most high MOI designs. In fact, I think the standard Giant is just too Giant.

As I said in the review for the Mini Giant DF though, this is the one that blends high MOI with more acceptable looks and size. The smaller heel to toe (its barely more than the mFGP) makes it work.

I've been rolling it like a champ the last week back in the bag and it's allowed me to correct a lot of setup and stroke flaws that had crept back in.

Veritable elimination. NO putter out there does it as well as SeeMore. None.

bd2618c0ebc8d8641d8e63cdf0963f8c.jpg

#solid! When you learn the simplicity of the putting stroke and have a gamer that works with the physics of that stroke = perfect marriage! Thanks for the input! Hope your summer is going well.

The perfect putter with Giant forgiveness in a smaller profile.

Back issues mean a conventional length putter will no longer work for me, so if anyone wants to try a 34" Mini DF, please contact me before I get a chance to list it.

Last edited:
I decided to go back to the basics today in putting practice and take this out a bit. Focused on my setup and RST and really felt pretty good.

I decided to go back to the basics today in putting practice and take this out a bit. Focused on my setup and RST and really felt pretty good.
It is amazing what the RST and the SPi can do for practicing as well as translating on to the course.

I've always felt a seemore is like riding a bike, you never really forget how to do it and it's fun to repeat after some time removed from using it last.

Still have mine, it’s in the hands of one of the worst putters I’ve ever seen on my HS team currently...and it has made a for real difference. It’s fun to watch.

It is amazing what the RST and the SPi can do for practicing as well as translating on to the course.

I've always felt a seemore is like riding a bike, you never really forget how to do it and it's fun to repeat after some time removed from using it last.

Not only a great practice tool for everyone but a great gamer as well! Everyone should have at least one SeeMore in their arsenal! ;).

Before the Putter comes in, I just wanted to state that the Seemore Online Fitting Tool is awesome!

Took a measurement, filled in a bit of information, and it spit out a recommendation for me, which I passed along to the team.

1642173374720.png

I'm pretty excited to banter away in here. I have never used Rifle Scope... but the simplicity and the fact that's its right there just built in, is sometime I can't wait to try.

Other comments:
This will be my first extended time with a putter with shaft as close to center.
The deep flange shape has me all fired up.

I'm pretty excited to banter away in here. I have never used Rifle Scope... but the simplicity and the fact that's its right there just built in, is sometime I can't wait to try.

Other comments:
This will be my first extended time with a putter with shaft as close to center.
The deep flange shape has me all fired up.

I second everything you just said. When I went to @seemoreputters website to "build" my putter their length and lie calculator was pretty accurate. To give this a fair shake I wanted to build it to their specifications as per their website. Can't wait to give these a go. I am really excited about this.

Curious what the newest SeeMore players currently game? And have any of you tried SeeMore before?

@Reframmellator
@Doubleb21
@hadi05
@TexasHacker34
@GraniteRoost

I change putters like socks. But I have been dabbling with a few wide blades lately, Mizuno IV, Bettihardi QB6 SBS, Bettinardi BB8W Armageddon. I also have a Mizuno V and Betti limited QB8 Slant in that compact mallet and/or wide blade category that could lead to some compares.

Curious what the newest SeeMore players currently game? And have any of you tried SeeMore before?

@Reframmellator
@Doubleb21
@hadi05
@TexasHacker34
@GraniteRoost

Current gamer is an Odyssey 2ball Ten tour lined. I do like it but my alignment has had some issues. I was trying out some Seemore's a few weeks ago and loved the RST at address. I am excited for a blade style with the high MOI like a mallet. I want to make sure @Triple Frak watches me drain massive putts in league so i will be getting dialed with the new mini giant!:ROFLMAO:

Order info has been sent!

RH
35 inch
standard lie
RED midsize grip

I am super excited for the center shafted putter with the RST! I had some questions after i had tried out a Seemore a few weeks ago. @seemoreputters was amazing with their responses and they answered quickly. It is pretty cool when the CEO of that company is taking the time to email with you. I also got a bit of info from their tour fitter on my stance. The standard lie with the new stance should fit me very well.

Back