SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter Review

It would be REALLY sweet if we got the THP limited blade series head covers that were recently sold, or something special. A boy can dream can't he, but I'm just happy to get something to test to be honest. This is my first opportunity to do something like this for the THP community and I am uber excited!

I don't want it to seem like I was expecting something extra. I've been here long enough to know that there are reasons for everything that @JB and @GolferGal do here, Everything. So I figured there is a reason and didn't think anything more of it. I'm so blown away by the opportunity to put this putter through its paces.

I wasn't asked about a Headcover, nor did I do a "Build Sheet" in specific, but based on my prior fittings, this is what I submitted (I think):

1642526724014.png

I don't have too much of an opinion on the HC, I think Seemore makes fantastic looking covers, so I will be happy with whatever they send me.

As for the grip, I struggled a bit here as I am used to a Superstroke 2.0 but this appears to be the closest thing Seemore offers, and I cannot wait to check it out once it arrives!

I don't want it to seem like I was expecting something extra. I've been here long enough to know that there are reasons for everything that @JB and @GolferGal do here, Everything. So I figured there is a reason and didn't think anything more of it. I'm so blown away by the opportunity to put this putter through its paces.

Couldn't agree more!

I wasn't asked about a Headcover, nor did I do a "Build Sheet" in specific, but based on my prior fittings, this is what I submitted (I think):

View attachment 9060752

I don't have too much of an opinion on the HC, I think Seemore makes fantastic looking covers, so I will be happy with whatever they send me.

As for the grip, I struggled a bit here as I am used to a Superstroke 2.0 but this appears to be the closest thing Seemore offers, and I cannot wait to check it out once it arrives!

I am pretty excited about the Non_Taper Quad Tour grip TBH

Here is what did. I knew the putter length from going through a fitting awhile back. I am going standard loft with a Medium Seemore grip in Red. I did not specify a headcover as i didn't think we were asked to but i will like the mystery of what is coming! I put the red one in here for filling out the form! I am seriously excited to get this in hand and get practicing with it.

Summary
  • BASE PUTTER:
    1 x Mini GIANT Deep Flange Black / Standard RST
  • 1. Shaft (Required):
    1 x Standard: Giant Black Tip Shaft
  • 2. Length (Required):
    1 x Putter Length 35"
  • 3. Lie (Required):
    1 x Standard (70°)
  • 4. Grip (Required):
    1 x Red SeeMore 75 gram Mid-Size Item #G7876
  • 5. Headcover (Required):
    1 x Red w/Floating RST Ball Marker (Magnetic Closure) Item #HC8250M
Mini GIANT Deep Flange Black / Standard RST (P1525S)

Mini GIANT Deep Flange Black / Standard RST (P1525S)
In stock
Qty

I really liked that Red SeeMore 75g grip. It looked really good. Can't wait to hear how it all works out for you.

Last edited:
Could it be ours? There are 5 shafts being cut here!! Even though we aren't all the same length it's fun to pretend...

I agree the fitting tool worked pretty well! Which grip did you get @GraniteRoost ?
Where did you guys find the fitting tool?? I've looked on their website and can't find it.....!!

One day closer to the Mini Giant DF is in the hands of our testers @GraniteRoost, @Doubleb21, @TexasHacker34, @Reframmellator, @hadi05.

Guys care to share your build sheets? I am curious, which head cover did you guys go with. To be quite honest, I was VERY impressed with the customization available for the @seemoreputters Mini Giant DF (you can even add TourLock weighting if you want to change swing weight and counterbalance). They have a lot of different grips you can choose from and the head covers are off the charts. These little added extras give you the ability to improve your game and show your flare on the course. I was really impressed with some of the grip options. The Garsen offerings are pretty special as they each do some pretty specific things to help you with your putting stroke. @Jman is going to do an updated review on them (so, I am hearing).

Here is link to the custom fitting (length, lie) for a SeeMore Putter -> Fit Yourself For A Custom Seemore Putter

View attachment 9060724View attachment 9060742View attachment 9060725
Putter fitting tool was very true to form for static lie and length fitting
View attachment 9060734
My build RH
View attachment 9060726
Head Cover Options
View attachment 9060728
My Pick
View attachment 9060733
Grip Options
View attachment 9060729
My Pick
View attachment 9060730View attachment 9060732
View attachment 9060731

@Fatshot look in the post quoted. You'll find a link right next to the ->

Thanks for the question!

Last edited:
Watching a little more THPTV this evening...

Great review lots of tech in what seems a small package.

Enjoying the builds, and buildup! This is going to be a fun one to continue to follow.

I really liked that Red SeeMore 75g grip. It looked really good. Can't wait to hear how it all works out for you.

Should be just the right size. And the color is perfect lol

Great comment and all you have to do is "hide the red dot!" ~ RST available in straight shaft, offset shaft and RST hosel ~

The Rifle Scope Technology is something that I am very interested in. I am curious to see if it makes my set-up more consistent (it should) and I'd like to see just how inconsistent I was with my set-up originally.

You guys are killing it!

I can't wait to hear your experience with them and particularly the RST. I felt off with my set-up last time on the course, not a place you want to be. Would love to hear how you all get along with it.

The Rifle Scope Technology is something that I am very interested in. I am curious to see if it makes my set-up more consistent (it should) and I'd like to see just how inconsistent I was with my set-up originally.

For the small amount of time i tried one at the PGA SS the RST was killer! You knew each time that the club was set up straight. The day my mini giant shows up i am going straight to the putting green for awhile!

Here is another video from @seemoreputters on the Rifle Scope Technology (RST). It's way more than just hiding the dot just as @Canadan Indicated in the THPTV video as well. SeeMore indicates that this alignment aid is foundational to the putter itself even as surrounding technology continues to improve for their putters. Consistency in set-up and alignment is key and SeeMore feels their putter can help you with that along with getting the face square to plane at impact. Can't wait to give this a go.

Here is another video from @seemoreputters on the Rifle Scope Technology (RST). It's way more than just hiding the dot just as @Canadan Indicated in the THPTV video as well. SeeMore indicates that this alignment aid is foundational to the putter itself even as surrounding technology continues to improve for their putters. Consistency in set-up and alignment is key and SeeMore feels their putter can help you with that along with getting the face square to plane at impact. Can't wait to give this a go.

Love to continue to hear more. Consistency in stance and alignment eliminate variables. In a club where inches matter, this seems like a great way to ensure you have a repeatable putting process.

Such a great and simple video.

Such a great and simple video.

I felt the exact same way watching it. Could putting be this simple? There are many other things to factor in (outside of the stroke itself), but if the SeeMore putter really removes a bunch of variables this could be a game changer for so many people.

Here is a little more from @seemoreputters on how their alignment aid and RST technology can make you a better putter. How much confidence do you have in these 4 areas? Could SeeMore really improve you in all 4? I can't wait to find out.

Last edited:
Back