SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter Review

I dig these videos very informative and helpful! It is going to make the transition to the mini giant seamless!

I dig these videos very informative and helpful! It is going to make the transition to the mini giant seamless!

I couldn't agree more with you @Doubleb21. What's crazy is that I really didn't have to dig very hard to find them:banghead: Going to SeeMore's Twitter page and their home page was very informative.

maybe......

I like those odds.... So cool to see the MFG process! You guys should do a couple more of those as long as it doesn't give away IP. The music was pretty on point too!

Followup on my evaluation plan:

I want to spend some time at the local Full Swing sim, looking at putting numbers. If the putting game is not the weakest part of any sim, it's the second weakest. But the Full Swing sim gives a lot of putter swing data, including clubface orientation at impact and swing path. If the Mini Giant is easier to swing, or at least easier to swing more consistently, the metrics ought to show that.

Well, that one's pretty much off the table. I paid close attention to the putting data on the sim last night and it's pretty much meaningless for evaluation purposes. Every putt, whether it's from 7 or 70 feet, shows a ball speed of 1 mph. My club face at impact was mostly square, but I also showed an 8 degree closed clubface on a ball I pushed right. And I'm pretty sure I did not have a swing path of 84.1 degrees outside-in on one swing, but that's what the sim said. Despite the wonky numbers, the sim registered putts "normally."

So I'll continue to look at the putting numbers, but any information I get from the sim will probably be more about touch and closeness to the hole than anything else.

Followup on my evaluation plan:

Well, that one's pretty much off the table. I paid close attention to the putting data on the sim last night and it's pretty much meaningless for evaluation purposes. Every putt, whether it's from 7 or 70 feet, shows a ball speed of 1 mph. My club face at impact was mostly square, but I also showed an 8 degree closed clubface on a ball I pushed right. And I'm pretty sure I did not have a swing path of 84.1 degrees outside-in on one swing, but that's what the sim said. Despite the wonky numbers, the sim registered putts "normally."

So I'll continue to look at the putting numbers, but any information I get from the sim will probably be more about touch and closeness to the hole than anything else.

Glad to see you honing in on your testing process @Reframmellator!

So i was just practicing with the soon to be old gamer in the house and i set up a gate on my mat. I have not made it through that gate yet lol . That takes putting practice to a whole new level. I cannot wait to know i will be squared up at set up with the new Seemore.

So i was just practicing with the soon to be old gamer in the house and i set up a gate on my mat. I have not made it through that gate yet lol . That takes putting practice to a whole new level. I cannot wait to know i will be squared up at set up with the new Seemore.

Putting through gates can be demoralizing, but helps you understand what you need to do to be better!

20220120_101326.jpg
20220120_101403.jpg

Have gates 2' away from starting position and my focus point (dime) 6' away today. Too cold to go outside but this is one of my at home drills.

The boxes are set at 2 3/8" just over 60mm which just a little bit bigger than 1.5 widths of a golf ball. Anybody can do this at home even if it's on carpet.

Getting ready for the SeeMore Challenge!

Last edited:
I've been trying the "roll a putt off the end of a three foot straightedge" drill - put the ball in the nail hole and try to roll the ball off the opposite end. Try is the operative word. After a few days, I'm about 19% successful. Demoralizing. I think I will try the dime and gate drills to see whether they differ in results. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Here is my gate that is presently beating me up!
Gate.jpg

View attachment 9061319
View attachment 9061320

Have gates 2' away from starting position and my focus point (dime) 6' away today. Too cold to go outside but this is one of my at home drills.

The boxes are set at 2 3/8" just over 60mm which just a little bit bigger than 1.5 widths of a golf ball. Anybody can do this at home even if it's on carpet.

Getting ready for the SeeMore Challenge!
Love this idea! I'm going to try this.

Last edited:
And I may or may not be on the edge of my seat . . . .

Back