SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter Review

One of the things I'll be interested in for adjusting my stance is centering up with no forward press. I'm assuming that'll have to go away with the RST alignment. I've always kinda pressed the putter forward a little.

Today I practiced with it not pressed forward. Seemed a little odd at first, but as time went on my putting stroke became more "natural".

Getting more excited by the day!

So I ordered one today (non Stealth version) when I saw the price was lowered $50, and I was thinking about calling them tomorrow and possibly switching. Apparently I got the last LEFTHAND one in either version.
I’m taking this as a sign that it was meant to be.

Last edited:
So I ordered one today (non Stealth version) when I saw the price was lowered $50, and I was thinking about calling them tomorrow and possibly switching. Apparently I got the last LEFTHAND one in either version.

I think either will be awesome! The stealth does look sharp RST does look sharp though.

One of the things I'll be interested in for adjusting my stance is centering up with no forward press. I'm assuming that'll have to go away with the RST alignment. I've always kinda pressed the putter forward a little.

Today I practiced with it not pressed forward. Seemed a little odd at first, but as time went on my putting stroke became more "natural".

Getting more excited by the day!
I mean, technically you can still line up the RST with a forward press - but you'll be delofting the club and also slightly opening the club face if you do.

I get a little sloppy with ball position sometimes, and the RST is a good visual check for that, along with clubface angle. Eyeball the shaft and make sure it's straight up and down, then align the RST.

I mean, technically you can still line up the RST with a forward press - but you'll be delofting the club and also slightly opening the club face if you do.

I get a little sloppy with ball position sometimes, and the RST is a good visual check for that, along with clubface angle. Eyeball the shaft and make sure it's straight up and down, then align the RST.

That is one thing I am super excited for setting up the same each time! Maybe is we are lucky we will get to see a progress teaser pic today!

Congrats on the new putter! I think both look really good you can’t go wrong with either!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this as well! Did you make a change?

Shipping notification is in!!! What a great Friday!!

Guys lets keep this to the putters for those following along and discuss shipping in a different thread.

Thanks.

Guys lets keep this to the putters for those following along and discuss shipping in a different thread.

Thanks.
Uh oh. Daddy’s home.

Today I received the @seemoreputters Mini Giant DF (Deep Flange) (link). I was selected as one of the 5 THPers to provide on going reviews.

Today, I'll start with the build. I won't get a lot into the tech today, but I really wanted to focus on the craftsmanship.

I was in awe when I unboxed this putter. The SeeMore team did a great job in packaging it. You can tell there is great care in packaging each putter.
20220122_103403.jpg
20220122_103629.jpg
20220122_103635.jpg

The two things that immediately stuck out to me where the grip and the putter cover. The GARSEN Quad Tour Pistol Non_Taper (link) is a great addition to this putter, especially for those of you who like super stroke grips. The grip has a premium feel and set me up very nicely to keep the putter head stable (I'll dig into that technology more later). The look of grip with the SeeMore badging was a nice touch as well.
20220122_144215.jpg
20220122_144328.jpg
20220122_144234.jpg
20220122_144223.jpg

The Mini Giant Putter Cover Black (velcro)
(link) spared no attention to detail. The materials used are of high quality. The stitching is impeccable as well. The SeeMore and RST logos on the sides are a nice touch. The inside feels as if it has been lined with fleece as well. If your looking for a magnetic option of this cover or want to express your SeeMore flare, they have you more covered with SeeMore Mini Giant Putter Covers (link)
20220122_104836.jpg20220122_104846.jpg20220122_104851.jpg

Once I took the head cover off, I was very impressed with the look of head of this putter. This is my first milled putter and I can see why people are so drawn to them. I looked the head over for quite some time to just marvel at all the CNC work that was done to this putter. There is CNC mill work detail on the face, top and back of the putter head. The bottom has some custom machine work wording as well. This is a very nice touch which really takes the putter to another level in terms of the look. The copper slugs look very elegant and a nice contrast from the black of the putter itself. The head is about the thickness between a DW & TW blade and about 1" wider than my present mallet. This could be off putting to some, but the size didn't bother me given all the detail on the putter head and placement of the shaft into the putter head. To be honest it looks almost too good to use.... almost..

20220122_140933.jpg
20220122_104540.jpg20220122_104552.jpg20220122_141132.jpg
20220122_140918.jpg

The last thing I'll talk about generically today is the Rifle Scope Techology (RST) (link) the alignment aid how how they look. The True Temper shaft has been smoked/blacked out on the bottom 8" of the shaft. It removes the glare and gives you that rifle scope look. The RST has a very nice look as well. The paint fill for the white lines was perfect and the red dot had a lot of accents to it, to draw your eyes to it. The alignment aid also had implacable paint fill as well. These attentions to detail really help complete the putter and give credence to the fact that SeeMore believes in this fundamental technology base.
20220122_141051.jpg
20220122_104123.jpg
20220122_104649.jpg

So, I guess the thing everybody wants to know is how does it roll?! Well, very nice I must say. I set-up a 20' putt used the RST and alignment aid and drained it! I took no practice swing either. I just wanted to see how easy this putter was to use on its own. After that putt, I took a few practice strokes and it defintely likes to stay on plane.

My next review will be on some of the technology. I'm going to give each piece of tech it's own post. After we've gone through that we'll get into performance. If you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. I can say this. There is NO putter like a SeeMore Putter....

Attachments

• 20220122_140918.jpg
    20220122_140918.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220122_141051.jpg
    20220122_141051.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Today I received the @seemoreputters Mini Giant DF (Deep Flange) (link). I was selected as one of the 5 THPers to provide on going reviews.

Today, I'll start with the build. I won't get a lot into the tech today, but I really wanted to focus on the craftsmanship.

I was in awe when I unboxed this putter. The SeeMore team did a great job in packaging it. You can tell there is great care in packaging each putter.
View attachment 9062031
View attachment 9062029
View attachment 9062030

The two things that immediately stuck out to me where the grip and the putter cover. The GARSEN Non_Taper Quad Tour (link) is a great addition to this putter, especially for those of you who like super stroke grips. The grip has a premium feel and set me up very nicely to keep the putter head stable (I'll dig into that technology more later). The look of grip with the SeeMore badging was a nice touch as well.
View attachment 9062041
View attachment 9062042
View attachment 9062043
View attachment 9062045

(link) spared no attention to detail. The materials used are of high quality. The stitching is impeccable as well. The SeeMore and RST logos on the sides are a nice touch. The inside feels as if it has been lined with fleece as well. If your looking for a magnetic option of this cover or want to express your SeeMore flare, they have more you covered with SeeMore Mini Giant Putter Covers (link)
View attachment 9062048View attachment 9062049View attachment 9062050

Once I took the head cover off, I was very impressed with the look of head of this putter. This is my first milled putter and I can see why people are so drawn to them. I looked the head over for quite some time to just marvel at all the CNC work that was done to this putter. There is CNC mill work detail on the face, top and back of the putter head. The bottom has some custom machine work wording as well. This is a very nice touch which really takes the putter to another level in terms of the look. The copper slugs look very elegant and a nice contrast from the black of the putter itself. The head is about the thickness between a DW & TW blade and about 1" wider than my present mallet. This could be off putting to some, but the size didn't bother me given all the detail on the putter head and placement of the shaft into the putter head. To be honest it looks almost too good to use.... almost..

View attachment 9062054
View attachment 9062055View attachment 9062056View attachment 9062057
View attachment 9062062

The last thing I'll talk about generically today is the Rifle Scope Techology (RST) (link) the alignment aid how how they look. The True Temper shaft has been smoked/blacked out on the bottom 8" of the shaft. It removes the glare and gives you that rifle scope look. The RST has a very nice look as well. The paint fill for the white lines was prefect and the red dot had a lot of accents to it, to draw your eyes to it. The alignment aid also had implacable paint fill as well. These attentions to detail really help complete the putter and give credence to the fact that SeeMore believes in this fundamental technology base.
View attachment 9062063
View attachment 9062064
View attachment 9062065

So, I guess the thing everybody wants to know is how does it roll?! Well, very nice I must say. I set-up a 20' putt used the RST and alignment aid and drained it! I took no practice swing either. I just wanted to see how easy this putter was to use on its own. After that putt, I took a few practice strokes and it defintely likes to stay on plane.

My next review will be on some of the technology. I'm going to give each piece of tech it's own post. After we've gone through that we'll get into performance. If you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. I can say this. There is NO putter like a SeeMore Putter....
Great initial review, @hadi05! Very thorough and detailed. I look forward to your thoughts when you can get it out on some real grass and give it a roll!

Great pictures, I love photo heavy content. That looks amazing. And, first putt drained with no practice stroke sounds good!

And, that is a sick outdoor putting green you have there. Well done. 🔥

Great pictures, I love photo heavy content. That looks amazing. And, first putt drained with no practice stroke sounds good!

And, that is a sick outdoor putting green you have there. Well done. 🔥

I love photo heavy content too! Still working on video for the forum. It looks even more amazing in person. The photos didn't do it justice. Yes, I was impressed with draining that first putt just after putting it in my hand!

View attachment 9062031
View attachment 9062029
View attachment 9062030

The two things that immediately stuck out to me where the grip and the putter cover. The GARSEN Quad Tour Pistol Non_Taper (link) is a great addition to this putter, especially for those of you who like super stroke grips. The grip has a premium feel and set me up very nicely to keep the putter head stable (I'll dig into that technology more later). The look of grip with the SeeMore badging was a nice touch as well.
View attachment 9062041
View attachment 9062042
View attachment 9062043
View attachment 9062045

(link) spared no attention to detail. The materials used are of high quality. The stitching is impeccable as well. The SeeMore and RST logos on the sides are a nice touch. The inside feels as if it has been lined with fleece as well. If your looking for a magnetic option of this cover or want to express your SeeMore flare, they have you more covered with SeeMore Mini Giant Putter Covers (link)
View attachment 9062048View attachment 9062049View attachment 9062050

View attachment 9062054
View attachment 9062055View attachment 9062056View attachment 9062057
View attachment 9062062

The last thing I'll talk about generically today is the Rifle Scope Techology (RST) (link) the alignment aid how how they look. The True Temper shaft has been smoked/blacked out on the bottom 8" of the shaft. It removes the glare and gives you that rifle scope look. The RST has a very nice look as well. The paint fill for the white lines was perfect and the red dot had a lot of accents to it, to draw your eyes to it. The alignment aid also had implacable paint fill as well. These attentions to detail really help complete the putter and give credence to the fact that SeeMore believes in this fundamental technology base.
View attachment 9062063
View attachment 9062064
View attachment 9062065

Great initial feedback and love all the photos! Let’s gooooo!!! 👏👊

Great initial feedback and love all the photos! Let’s gooooo!!! 👏👊

We should be having more unboxing today and initial thoughts I hope! Can't wait to hear what the other 4 THPers have to say. Been rolling some putts on the putting mat while focusing on the technology. Will have a write up on that in a day or so. This putter does roll pretty smooth!

We should be having more unboxing today and initial thoughts I hope! Can't wait to hear what the other 4 THPers have to say. Been rolling some putts on the putting mat while focusing on the technology. Will have a write up on that in a day or so. This putter does roll pretty smooth!
Without being a spoiler for your next write up, how are you liking the RST?

Without being a spoiler for your next write up, how are you liking the RST?

I find the RST very intriguing. It's very simple TBH. Some of the things I am playing around with are how the misalignment with the RST impacts the stroke and how important it is to just let the putter do what it wants to do. What I'm noticing is how the RST gets me better aligned over the putter not even so much worrying about the ball yet. Pretty neat stuff!

20220123_131936.jpg
36 shots outside. 3 balls to each hole 3 to 6' out with various breaks. Focused solely on RST and the hole.
10/12
11/12
12/12

Mine arrived today. I will take some time today to roll some putts with it, even if it's quite late. I did get to open it up and swing it a few times. Three very quick impressions:
  • It is about the same weight and size as my Giant M1t, but feels completely different in a really good way. It is very easy to swing the mini Giant compared to the full Giant. I feel as though my stroke is smoother and under control. A few months ago, I rolled a Cobra Agera putter in a PGASS and my immediate impression was how light and smooth it felt. I got the same impression swinging the mini Giant - it brought the Agera to mind. It will be interesting to see how that good feeling translates to putts made and distance control.
  • This isn't the older SeeMore Velcro headcover. Compared to the one that came with the Giant, there is a lot more Velcro and that means it will be much more secure on the course. Well done, SeeMore!
  • It's an elegantly understated putter. Stunning to look at.

Great initial review @hadi05 ! Really excited to continue following this one!

Mine arrived today. I will take some time today to roll some putts with it, even if it's quite late. I did get to open it up and swing it a few times. Three very quick impressions:
  • It is about the same weight and size as my Giant M1t, but feels completely different in a really good way. It is very easy to swing the mini Giant compared to the full Giant. I feel as though my stroke is smoother and under control. A few months ago, I rolled a Cobra Agera putter in a PGASS and my immediate impression was how light and smooth it felt. I got the same impression swinging the mini Giant - it brought the Agera to mind. It will be interesting to see how that good feeling translates to putts made and distance control.
  • This isn't the older SeeMore Velcro headcover. Compared to the one that came with the Giant, there is a lot more Velcro and that means it will be much more secure on the course. Well done, SeeMore!
  • It's an elegantly understated putter. Stunning to look at.

Couldn't agree more!! Can't wait for more info from you!

Back