SeeMore Nashville Series One SS Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While visiting SeeMore HQ yesterday they dropped a new shaft in this one for me. Love the way it looks.

90D3FA00-3453-4DC1-A783-C475495A39FE.jpeg

8242DC9F-0C84-4063-AEC0-1330D701C497.jpeg

6A7F90FF-AECA-4E64-9AF5-44169E41822E.jpeg

That looks very good. I love their milled putters. I'd put them up against anything out there as far as quality.

I do like that ... and the headcover. May need one for my mFGP2 Nashville

• Admin
That looks very good. I love their milled putters. I'd put them up against anything out there as far as quality.

Definitely high quality. Done completely in the US too.

I keep going back to my mFGP2 private reserve. Just feels perfectly balanced, and "right" through the swing for me. And I love the diamond milling pattern, which is the same as they put on the Nashville series when that started.

do you putt pretty good with a center shaft?

• Admin
@JB what shaft did they install?

Nice looking putter there!

Great looking head. They've come a long way since their earlier designs. (y)
Face grooves. All about face grooves. :love:

Looks good! I don’t know if I could ever use a center shafted putter though.

Very nice (y)

What were the thoughts from the SeeMore team on that setup?
We didn’t discuss it too much, but they rolled a few and agree with me that after a couple of putts you really don’t notice the no grip.

Great looking putter and shaft is different. After a few strokes - look out - can't wait to try these out more. Thanks for sharing JB!

That headcover is pretty slick too!

Great looking putter and shaft is different. After a few strokes - look out - can't wait to try these out more. Thanks for sharing JB!

I know they were fun to discuss and try out.
This putter has seen a ton of action on the putting green in the office, but will get course time later this week.

Still one of my favorite head shapes ever. First time seeing that head cover and it is to die for!

Spent about 20 minutes working on my stroke and rolling this in the tech studio. Fantastic feel and puts a solid roll on the ball.

The one is going into the bag for the next round.

This looks purrrrrrty

Back