SeeMore Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
And there you have it. We will be having a SeeMore putter to give away in the next few weeks. Thank you SeeMore.

I won't root for you if you don't root for me MO!

Smalls I thought this might be one contest you would set out, since you're already gaming a SeeMore.lol

Yeah, Smalls ... you jerk :smile:

whistle.gif

• Admin
This putter got a lot of play today by some people at the putting green and the overwhelming consensus is that it is a great putter. I enjoyed it a lot.

I can see somebody getting the Smallville curse.:D

Smalls has been killing my chances at these things since Contest #1. I'm sending him on vacation if/when those Tiger Cub kids clubs make it to a contest.

They have some pretty good looking sticks on their website.

Smalls has been killing my chances at these things since Contest #1. I'm sending him on vacation if/when those Tiger Cub kids clubs make it to a contest.

IF those make it to a contest, I will opt out of that one. Let someone who can use them win them (like I would win them anyway!).

HOWEVER, Grogger, you are more than welcome to pay for my England trip in the Spring.

IF those make it to a contest, I will opt out of that one. Let someone who can use them win them (like I would win them anyway!).

HOWEVER, Grogger, you are more than welcome to pay for my England trip in the Spring.

We'll have to see if a THP giveaway is scheduled for those dates

Or you can send us on a trip and I will buy you a set of Tiger Cubs

JB let's have a giveaway every week in March and April. I need Grogger to pay for my England trip. Thanks.

That would be up to the manufacturers. You are more than welcome to ask them.

Just go down to your local pro shop and buy some tees. Give away a couple every week. Poof! Instant contest. And I get a free trip. Everyone's happy. Thanks.

Back