SeeMore Putters Consistency Training Mirror and Triangulator Review Thread

I absolutely hope that we do, and that you bring your triangulator so you can show me all the stuff I'm doing wrong and ruin my day. 😜

I'll do that @OldandStiff. And I'll let you ruin my day with your wood, iron and wedge play 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll do that @OldandStiff. And I'll let you ruin my day with your wood, iron and wedge play 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh, okay. I was just going to pout about all your putter criticism and out putt you with a wedge for spite, but we can do that stuff if you want. 😆

Oh, okay. I was just going to pout about all your putter criticism and out putt you with a wedge for spite, but we can do that stuff if you want. 😆

Wow this Triangulator is a game changer. I learned a few very important things today.

1. I need to use an alignment aid on the golf ball to set-up my putts over 6'
2. I need to use the triple track that Callaway offers for the alignment aid. Sorry @OldandStiff it is terrific track for me, not terrible track. I tried several different alignment aids and no alignment aid on the ball.
3. The SPi mirror has done a great job on helping with alignment and set-up.
4. It's super easy to use the Triangulator and get instant feedback. A must have for anybody who wants to work on putting.
View attachment 9068862

Great video below to help on a straight putt using your triangulator.

I have really enjoyed using the @seemoreputters SPi Consistency Training Mirror and the Triangulator. When I used it the other day on the putting green is gathered a lot of attention. There were several people who were rather curious about what it was and how it worked. So, I showed a few people who were interested.

There were 4 people who wanted to try the mirror. There was three things all 4 had in common.

1. None of them used a SeeMore putter (not a requirement for using the SPi CT)
2. None of them were lined up like they thought they were (lots of issues with shoulders not being square to target)
3. Every one of them started making putts when they were using the mirror after a few practice strokes without a ball.

This little fella is going in my bag as a must have. I will use it at home when I practice and take it with me to the course and use it before every round. The same can be said of the Triangulator. I'll be using it before every round and when practicing on the practice green to better improve my alignment.

*edit*

I also let a local LPGA teaching pro borrow the SPi CT and Triangulator to see what she thinks and to try it with a few of her clients. I'll get it back this weekend from her. I can't wait to hear what she has to say, but I'm fairly certain I already know the answer.

20220221_122905.jpg

Practiced putting at home today, but missed not taking a few minutes with the mirror. Can't wait to get it back and give feedback from a teaching pro.

I have really enjoyed using the @seemoreputters SPi Consistency Training Mirror and the Triangulator. When I used it the other day on the putting green is gathered a lot of attention. There were several people who were rather curious about what it was and how it worked. So, I showed a few people who were interested.

There were 4 people who wanted to try the mirror. There was three things all 4 had in common.

1. None of them used a SeeMore putter (not a requirement for using the SPi CT)
2. None of them were lined up like they thought they were (lots of issues with shoulders not being square to target)
3. Every one of them started making putts when they were using the mirror after a few practice strokes without a ball.

This little fella is going in my bag as a must have. I will use it at home when I practice and take it with me to the course and use it before every round. The same can be said of the Triangulator. I'll be using it before every round and when practicing on the practice green to better improve my alignment.

*edit*

I also let a local LPGA teaching pro borrow the SPi CT and Triangulator to see what she thinks and to try it with a few of her clients. I'll get it back this weekend from her. I can't wait to hear what she has to say, but I'm fairly certain I already know the answer.

View attachment 9069103

Great work and great pic! :cool:

Great work and great pic! :cool:

While I may not be able to convince everybody that they need a SeeMore putter, I am definitely going to sing the praises of these training aids. It is something that everybody can use no matter what kind of putter you have. They work quite well. The results are pretty undeniable with any putter. Great training aids @seemoreputters! Wish I would have had them years ago TBH!

I'll get my SPi CT back this weekend. I did receive a call though from the teaching pro and I wanted to share and I quote "Many times what a golfer perceives as their stance, versus what it really is are quite different. As an instructor, we try our best to help the student understand what it should be using whatever method works best for the student. In using the mirror, it gave each student immediate feedback on their stance, alignment and stroke. We made adjustments as needed for each student and the results were immediate on putting improvement. It is a great tool and will likely be one I add myself or recommend for students who wish to improve their putting."

I have been enjoying using my CT Mirror. I am finding that my natural eye position before starting to use it was fairly good, with my eyes usually between 1/2" either side of the red line. Maybe inside more often than not. One interesting thing I learned, is that every now and then I setup with my eyes over the putter arc lie, and a couple times even with eyes a touch outside the line. After using it in the evenings over the least week, I am getting a better visual picture of what it looks like when I am setup with my eyes on the eye line, and can catch myself if I start getting too on top of the ball.

My visual cue is to have my eyes over a specific spot on the heel of the putter... the heel-side end of the RST lines on the MiniGiant. Without the mirror it is when my eyes are just outside of where I can sight down the heel face. I think getting too on-top of the ball is a mistake that I make on course from time to time, and may explain some of my tendency to pull putts, or push them by guiding it.

Here is what it looks like when I look down:

1. Vision is sighted flush down the face of the putter (fore-aft)
  2. Vision is sighted directly over the heel-side end of the RST lines (inside-outside)
  3. My look at the hole is lightly inside the line. If my look seems too on top or down the line, there is good odds my eyes are more directly over the ball.

IMG_1324m.jpg

Last edited:
Brought out my Seemore putting kit today to work on a few things. These are two of the best training aids I have used for putting. This is the first time using the triangular so it was eye opening for me. I lined my putter up to a ball on the line I thought was just right of the stick. as you can clearly see I was way off. I wanted to be about 1/2 that distance to the left for my line. This will be a work in progress for me.

I plan to spend once a week working just alignment.
782FD4F0-3CCF-4980-AF26-BE081E25F46A.jpeg

Brought out my Seemore putting kit today to work on a few things. These are two of the best training aids I have used for putting. This is the first time using the triangular so it was eye opening for me. I lined my putter up to a ball on the line I thought was just right of the stick. as you can clearly see I was way off. I wanted to be about 1/2 that distance to the left for my line. This will be a work in progress for me.

View attachment 9070546

@Doubleb21 how do you line up your putts? Do you use the TT and then align the putter to the TT, or do you have another method?

@Doubleb21 how do you line up your putts? Do you use the TT and then align the putter to the TT, or do you have another method?

I will pick my line then line up the TT on the ball then set the putter. I was careful not to move the putter while I set the triangulator.

I'll get my SPi CT back this weekend. I did receive a call though from the teaching pro and I wanted to share and I quote "Many times what a golfer perceives as their stance, versus what it really is are quite different. As an instructor, we try our best to help the student understand what it should be using whatever method works best for the student. In using the mirror, it gave each student immediate feedback on their stance, alignment and stroke. We made adjustments as needed for each student and the results were immediate on putting improvement. It is a great tool and will likely be one I add myself or recommend for students who wish to improve their putting."

Every golfer should have one of these. IOO

Every golfer should have one of these. IOO

Agreed! What it has done for me in a few weeks time is amazing! You get INSTANT feedback. Great tools!

I have been enjoying using my CT Mirror. I am finding that my natural eye position before starting to use it was fairly good, with my eyes usually between 1/2" either side of the red line. Maybe inside more often than not. One interesting thing I learned, is that every now and then I setup with my eyes over the putter arc lie, and a couple times even with eyes a touch outside the line. After using it in the evenings over the least week, I am getting a better visual picture of what it looks like when I am setup with my eyes on the eye line, and can catch myself if I start getting too on top of the ball.

My visual cue is to have my eyes over a specific spot on the heel of the putter... the heel-side end of the RST lines on the MiniGiant. Without the mirror it is when my eyes are just outside of where I can sight down the heel face. I think getting too on-top of the ball is a mistake that I make on course from time to time, and may explain some of my tendency to pull putts, or push them by guiding it.

Here is what it looks like when I look down:

1. Vision is sighted flush down the face of the putter (fore-aft)
  2. Vision is sighted directly over the heel-side end of the RST lines (inside-outside)
  3. My look at the hole is lightly inside the line. If my look seems too on top or down the line, there is good odds my eyes are more directly over the ball.

View attachment 9070466

Trust the sole of the putter head. Rest the putter head down behind the ball and then setup to the ball from the ground up. Quick way to ensure that the lie angle is correct as well as position away from the ball. Keep up the great work and love the photos and videos!!

View attachment 9070546
Great visual here @Doubleb21

Trust the sole of the putter head. Rest the putter head down behind the ball and then setup to the ball from the ground up. Quick way to ensure that the lie angle is correct as well as position away from the ball. Keep up the great work and love the photos and videos!!

This can't be overstated here. I found the most consistency in my set-up to setting the putter on it's sole behind the ball and walking into the putter for set-up.

Finally the sun is coming up a little earlier. I used the @seemoreputters SPi CT this morning for 20 minutes on this 14' putt. I really enjoy how consistent this has set me up. Just like @GraniteRoost has indicated, I've learned where my head should be at by looking at a specific spot on the heel of the putter. The putter's sole and the RST really do the rest. Made a lot of putts from this spot this morning. You can see my stroke is continuing to get better and follows the green line. I find this to be really interesting because I putt heads up, so I am not focusing on trying to follow the green line. I now have a feel for what that stroke should be. I think the lift has something to do with me subconsciously worrying I'll scratch the mirror.

Our son is also using the mirror at home and he's seeing improvements as well. His golf coach is really impressed on how consistent his putting is becoming and he's 8. It's a great tool for everyone!

Here's a picture of me at set-up this morning.
20220301_073840.jpg

Last edited:
I had another great night practicing my alignment and target line with the SPi CT and Triangulator. Such great tools to help you improve your putting.

We used this drill tonight with the Triangulator to help our son line up to the hole with his putter.

20220301_172332.jpg
20220301_172340.jpg
20220301_172656.jpg

My putting practice this morning started off pretty bad. I didn't have any control over my stroke or distance even when I used the mirror. I stopped for a moment and thought about what I was doing different. I came to the conclusion that I was trying to hard to be perfect and I had a lot of putting thought noise in my head. So, I cleared my mind and just set-up like normal, checked my set-up focused on my target and let the ball roll. The results were much better.

Keep your thoughts simple and enjoy the process. Remember putt with confidence!

20220304_071414.jpg20220304_072406.jpg

My putting practice this morning started off pretty bad. I didn't have any control over my stroke or distance even when I used the mirror. I stopped for a moment and thought about what I was doing different. I came to the conclusion that I was trying to hard to be perfect and I had a lot of putting thought noise in my head. So, I cleared my mind and just set-up like normal, checked my set-up focused on my target and let the ball roll. The results were much better.

Keep your thoughts simple and enjoy the process. Remember putt with confidence!

View attachment 9071492View attachment 9071493

When you get like that...take a step back and then walk back in and make 5-6 putts with your eyes close. SEE what happens!

When you get like that...take a step back and then walk back in and make 5-6 putts with your eyes close. SEE what happens!

I am so going to try this right now!

That made a huge difference! Thanks for the solid advice!

Back