SeeMore Putters...How Good Are They Really?

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
As a long-time proponent of the SeeMore Putter Company and their amazing Rifle Scope Technology (RST), today I was even amazed at just how effective it works and wanted to share.

Today I happened to stop by my local Golfsmith Xtreme store to test out a couple of my own irons on their launch monitor. I walked thru the putting green to the simulators and notice some sort of demonstration going on but didn't pay it much attention. I spoke to one of my buddies at the store and got set to hit a few balls. My buddy comes over to me and asks me to get in the putting demonstration. Since it wasn't SeeMore, I had no idea who which company was demoing. (hehe)

I walk over and see there is a four foot square taped out surrounding a hole. In each corner of the tape is a ball. I sign in and am told the object is to putt each ball into the hole from each corner until you miss. Ok, I bite, and select a putter. It is Cleveland Golf puting on the demo for their new Smart Square putter. I select one and the Cleveland Rep says to take four warm up putts and then he will start my contest. I hit the first warm up putt and walk to next corner and do the same. I then make the rest and he starts my contest. I end up making 16 consecutive putts from the corners (20 counting my warm up putts) and end up with the highest total for the day and I win a sleeve of balls, a hat and some putting disks. He gave other participants the same swag so I just thought it was just swag for trying the putter.

I had my SeeMore Putter hat on and one of the instructors from GolTec was watching me putt and noticed the hat so we struck up a conversation about SeeMore. Turns out he is in the final steps of becoming an SPI and asked me about the company. Well, I told him my thoughts and impressions with the RST and SeeMore's family environment and stellar customer service. I don't think he was aware just how awesome the company is. He had interacted with Teddy G a good bit and seemed glad to hear how satisfied I was with the company. He told me he actually decided to become an SPI because he would practice with SeeMore off the shelf putters in the store and was amazed. I said....I know!

Back to the story, after Bret the Golf Tec guy and I finished discussing SeeMore, the Cleveland Rep told me I won and I said you already game me the swag. He then informed me I had actually won one of the new Cleveland Smart Square putters and handed me the new stick. I was blown away because I had no idea there was an actual prize. The rep needed to take a picture of me holding the putter so I obliged but replace my SeeMore hat with a Cleveland for the photo op. I don't think the Rep even noticed my SeeMore hat but I didn't want him to catch any grief for a SeeMoreGuy taking his company's putter. In all fairness to Cleveland, I will say the Smart Square was a very good putter and am sure it will appeal to many people. The weight was nice but the squares were just not to my liking.

It was afterwards that I really began to think about SeeMore and how their putting system had improved all aspects of my putting. I looked back and remember during the contest how I instinctively took the same set up and stroke I had become accustomed to and made each four-footer with a smooth rhythm and follow through. Here is what impressed me the most...the RST is so ingrained in my stroke that I took a putter I had never seen and won a contest which to me speaks volumes of just how effective the SeeMore system is.

Using the putters for such a long time I sometimes forget about the RST because it just becomes automatic when you step up to putt. I had to share this story as re-affirmation for me to what these putters can do and I am just delighted to be part of the SeeMore family.

Keep up the great work!

SMG

SeeMores are awesome putters. I haven't had one in my bag for about 1-1/2 years, but I did for 12+ years. If/when I go back, it will be with a mallet style.

Thanks for sharing SMG. I know I am a much better putter thanks to the fine folks at SeeMore.

Great story SMG. I know I really enjoy the SPi method. While I am still trying to find a SeeMore I really like the method behind the madness is fantastic and can be applied to any putting stroke.

Not the biggest fan of Seemores, but LOVE LOVE SPI. It is such a great putting method

The BEST bar none! They have a permanent place in my bag for life!

Awesome story! So the Square does work along with SPi?
I have been impressed on how my initial rolling of my 1st SeeMore is progressing. I was actually going to try and find a Golfsmith today to roll the new Square!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a long-time proponent of the SeeMore Putter Company and their amazing Rifle Scope Technology (RST), today I was even amazed at just how effective it works and wanted to share.

Today I happened to stop by my local Golfsmith Xtreme store to test out a couple of my own irons on their launch monitor. I walked thru the putting green to the simulators and notice some sort of demonstration going on but didn't pay it much attention. I spoke to one of my buddies at the store and got set to hit a few balls. My buddy comes over to me and asks me to get in the putting demonstration. Since it wasn't SeeMore, I had no idea who which company was demoing. (hehe)

I walk over and see there is a four foot square taped out surrounding a hole. In each corner of the tape is a ball. I sign in and am told the object is to putt each ball into the hole from each corner until you miss. Ok, I bite, and select a putter. It is Cleveland Golf puting on the demo for their new Smart Square putter. I select one and the Cleveland Rep says to take four warm up putts and then he will start my contest. I hit the first warm up putt and walk to next corner and do the same. I then make the rest and he starts my contest. I end up making 16 consecutive putts from the corners (20 counting my warm up putts) and end up with the highest total for the day and I win a sleeve of balls, a hat and some putting disks. He gave other participants the same swag so I just thought it was just swag for trying the putter.

I had my SeeMore Putter hat on and one of the instructors from GolTec was watching me putt and noticed the hat so we struck up a conversation about SeeMore. Turns out he is in the final steps of becoming an SPI and asked me about the company. Well, I told him my thoughts and impressions with the RST and SeeMore's family environment and stellar customer service. I don't think he was aware just how awesome the company is. He had interacted with Teddy G a good bit and seemed glad to hear how satisfied I was with the company. He told me he actually decided to become an SPI because he would practice with SeeMore off the shelf putters in the store and was amazed. I said....I know!

Back to the story, after Bret the Golf Tec guy and I finished discussing SeeMore, the Cleveland Rep told me I won and I said you already game me the swag. He then informed me I had actually won one of the new Cleveland Smart Square putters and handed me the new stick. I was blown away because I had no idea there was an actual prize. The rep needed to take a picture of me holding the putter so I obliged but replace my SeeMore hat with a Cleveland for the photo op. I don't think the Rep even noticed my SeeMore hat but I didn't want him to catch any grief for a SeeMoreGuy taking his company's putter. In all fairness to Cleveland, I will say the Smart Square was a very good putter and am sure it will appeal to many people. The weight was nice but the squares were just not to my liking.

It was afterwards that I really began to think about SeeMore and how their putting system had improved all aspects of my putting. I looked back and remember during the contest how I instinctively took the same set up and stroke I had become accustomed to and made each four-footer with a smooth rhythm and follow through. Here is what impressed me the most...the RST is so ingrained in my stroke that I took a putter I had never seen and won a contest which to me speaks volumes of just how effective the SeeMore system is.

Using the putters for such a long time I sometimes forget about the RST because it just becomes automatic when you step up to putt. I had to share this story as re-affirmation for me to what these putters can do and I am just delighted to be part of the SeeMore family.

Keep up the great work!

SMG

Bravo! Mr. Fletcher! Bravo! Great story! That is fantastic! How can you not like a SeeMore putter and what RST brings to the table. Every golfer should have at least one SeeMore in their top 3 putters. Thanks again SMG. Need to get you a parking place with your name on it in Franklin, TN :))). Have a great weekend.

I've been pondering the SeeMores for awhile. The couple that I've rolled, I've really liked. Might have to save up and try to make it up to TN sometime. Great story SMG!

I recently got a PCB, and I have a feeling it will be in my bag for a long while.

I've been eye balling getting a SeeMore just because of that RST. Not to mention milled in the USA. But in all seriousness I'm dying to get one. Someday I hope to get one. Its a shame my local golf store doesn't carry them. Someday though. Someday....

Keep up the great work!

SMG

Awesome story buddy. My experience has been much the same, with improvement over time being VERY evident. Now it's just a matter of getting back on the same green as you so we can chat SeeMore MORE!

Certainly looking forward to the next time we can do just that, Canadan!

I've been pondering the SeeMores for awhile. The couple that I've rolled, I've really liked. Might have to save up and try to make it up to TN sometime. Great story SMG!

I'm guessing you saw that I stopped by there Friday.
Let me tell you, I can't get over what they've done in that small building and a handful of people. What SMG said about family is true...because there aren't that many in the Franklin office.
Yes, I say, go to Franklin and you will not be disappointed.

No need to ponder any longer Miller Time. Make the trip as soon as you can.

TapAhoy!

I love Seemore Putter Company. Everything about them

Thanks for sharing SMG. I know I am a much better putter thanks to the fine folks at SeeMore.
Me too, it has entirely changed my putting game for the better, forever!

Great story and congrats on the win.

I love my SeeMore putters and I impressed my swing coach when he checked my alignment yesterday as I was only1* closed on my first putt of the day.

Great story SMG! There are a few things that come to mind when I think about "how good are they really". Admittedly I found SeeMore after finding THP, but I had heard of them through my son. When I thing about the question the answer is a multi pronged response.
1. Dealing with the company, it's customer service is second to none. They really make each customer feel like their part of the family
2. Quality of the putters is superb, all at reasonable price points based on quality and craftsmanship.
3. SPI instructors teach a fundamentally sound approach to putting that as you indicated will take your putting to a higher level. The SPI instructors also act as the face of the company when fitting and ordering custom putter, and do this excellently.

So for me SeeMore offers the full putting experience, and it's as good if not better than the vast majority in the industry.

Great story and congrats. It's is really neat to hear so much good about a company all around from so many people. Makes me feel good about having picked one up.

Back