SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Natedogg - I'll bring my DB4x along to Des Moines for you to try out if you like.

Buck...I'm not an Orange guy...but I like that orange. I understand what you're saying completely in your theory on more surface area, it makes sense to me that you feel like its allowing/causing the exertion of more force on the stroke without intentionally doing so.

30 putts is a solid day dude with 10 GIR's, my round yesterday was alot like yours with the three putt positioning, short first that I left myself in an awkward 5-6 foot comebacker that I got impatient with.

You're doing awesome dude.

You guys are doing a great job in this testing! Lots of good information here. I'm still pondering a new putter for next season and it will start here. I've gone back a few pages to see what's going on with each of you but I have a lot of catch-up to do over this last month. Keep it coming guys!

I'll have my mFGP2 in tow for Iowa and can bring my m2 and m7 as well Nate.

I'm wondering if my ball position is going to be different with the FGP2.

Nice write-up on the grip change Buck!

Natedogg - I'll bring my DB4x along to Des Moines for you to try out if you like.

I will be stealing this from you at some point in Iowa. My favorite SeeMore putter in terms of looks right now.

Sounds good to me. I'll just plan on playing something else and you guys can take it on-course if you want to. If not, no big deal, of course.

Where is it at with the DB Hawk?

Holy crap Buck! That writeup is impressive. The grip change looks like it is going to help, although hitting them longer at the start seems to make sense to me at least. I hope that you continue to have success and your putting stroke looks really really good to me.

About two balls forward or maybe a little less. It's got a full shaft offset though.

Yeah, I knew it had the offset. Honestly, I think you are going to see the best results with it bringing it back. I know my putter sits middle and the ball is about a ball (ish) forward. I've always found that too far forward with a CS putter gives that awkward feel/roll. Its different for everyone but I think alot of people that get SeeMore's for the first time and struggle play the ball too far forward. Just my crazy thoughts though buddy. Haha

About two balls forward or maybe a little less. It's got a full shaft offset though.

i think your grip will be just left of your zipper on your pants with the mfgp2. dunno where you have it now. 2 balls to me on where you think is center in your stance might be different than someone else depending on how wide your stance is ect....

Great writeup buck. I am very intrigued by the oversize feeltec grip and really like hearing that it has a firmer feel than other large grips you have tried. Question, is that Iomic a midsize or standard? I just noticed that the SeeMore feeltec grips go from standard straight to oversize and they don't offer the Feeltec in midsize. Kind of curious as to just how big their oversize grips are...

Yeah, I knew it had the offset. Honestly, I think you are going to see the best results with it bringing it back. I know my putter sits middle and the ball is about a ball (ish) forward. I've always found that too far forward with a CS putter gives that awkward feel/roll. Its different for everyone but I think alot of people that get SeeMore's for the first time and struggle play the ball too far forward. Just my crazy thoughts though buddy. Haha

That's where I figure I'll start out. I was suspecting that I needed to move it back a bit. Going to look weird for a minute, but at least I'll have the RST to keep me from toying around too much. I'm going to put it into play today without any practice I think. Might as well just go for it.

Great writeup buck. I am very intrigued by the oversize feeltec grip and really like hearing that it has a firmer feel than other large grips you have tried. Question, is that Iomic a midsize or standard? I just noticed that the SeeMore feeltec grips go from standard straight to oversize and they don't offer the Feeltec in midsize. Kind of curious as to just how big their oversize grips are...

Reki, I'd call their "oversized" a mid to other brands. I think Buck will agree.

That's where I figure I'll start out. I was suspecting that I needed to move it back a bit. Going to look weird for a minute, but at least I'll have the RST to keep me from toying around too much. I'm going to put it into play today without any practice I think. Might as well just go for it.

Yep, I say go for it. If nothing else you'll get a good feel of what you need to focus on and such, ya know?

standard iomic with 2 wraps of tape.... that's my go to size before..... i hope the pics show the "oversized" isn't a whole lot bigger its def bigger than a midsized even IMO but not like HUGE oversized i think thats why i was ok changing it out and giving it a go. that the the firmness. i never really liked soft squishy putter grips.

I'm really excited. In a perfect world it would be the m series, but I'm just glad to have it.

Great review Buck. Interested to see what you think of the new grip after a few more sessions and how you adapt to the new distances.

Jman, good advice with the ball positioning, I believe I play mine too far forward as well and interested to see how I fair with a SeeMore (end of the week for me hopefully!)

I'm really excited. In a perfect world it would be the m series, but I'm just glad to have it.

I actually love the feel of the FGP series....alot.

You can rock my mFGP2 in Iowa if you want dude.

I'll take you up on that on the practice green at least. More than anything I just want to see how the two compare and how they are compared to the DB series.

Reki, I'd call their "oversized" a mid to other brands. I think Buck will agree.

i agree..... with anything Jman says! lol yeah its more of a mid sized maybe slightly bigger.

I'll take you up on that on the practice green at least. More than anything I just want to see how the two compare and how they are compared to the DB series.

No problem, whats mine is yours.

i agree..... with anything Jman says! lol yeah its more of a mid sized maybe slightly bigger.

HA! I agree though, I think the only think that makes it feel a little larger than mid is the wider flat paddle front and its hard edges. Still, "oversize" is a deceivingly scary word in a world of Super Strokes! Haha

The FeelTec oversized is definitely larger than a standard grip, but it's not over the top like the SuperStroke that Duffner plays.

I really liked the feel of the Odyssey standard grips until I got my hands on this FeelTec.

The FeelTec oversized is definitely larger than a standard grip, but it's not over the top like the SuperStroke that Duffner plays.

I really liked the feel of the Odyssey standard grips until I got my hands on this FeelTec.

ewwww gross!!!!!! lol I hate Odyssey grips how i got into Iomic way back actually now that i think about it.

Thanks Jman, I was kind of thinking that might be case.

standard iomic with 2 wraps of tape.... that's my go to size before..... i hope the pics show the "oversized" isn't a whole lot bigger its def bigger than a midsized even IMO but not like HUGE oversized i think thats why i was ok changing it out and giving it a go. that the the firmness. i never really liked soft squishy putter grips.

Sweet, thanks! Yea the pics definitely show that, I played a midsize Iomic for a little while and wanted to make sure I had the right reference point. I think I might pic one of the feeltecs up for curiosity's sake. There are times when I feel like I could use just a little bit more room for my fingers on my current standard size grip.

Hmm...we'll see. I might just get a standard size feeltec and build it up a little.

The FeelTec is the same size as my Odssey midsize grips.

Back